+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Problem of being used as way to propose sister

Advert.

k_raj
    k_raj is offline eTI Member

Problem of being used as way to propose sister

Advert.
    A friend of mine is having a problem and is very unhappy with life. Her problem is she had a friend who she does not know whether he is best friend or not due to two reason 1.He was his classmate and they never were very close at that time but just use to talk in classroom.
    2.After completing the school after some years they once met and again were in touch with each other and he use to daily ask her to come somewhere.Intially one she use to go after sometime her sister was also invited as he knows her in school. Now the thing is he proposed her sister and they are going to get married in OCT.

But before proposing her sister he have never bothered about his friend or cared to invite her anywhere. And suddenly one day he called her and asked what she thinks about the realtionship and will her sister suit him or not? She accidently told him that her sister is scorpio(ZODIAC Sign) and its nature in general. He spread this news in some other way to my frinds sister and she broked out.
    The thing is my friend thinks that the guy has used her friendship just to propose her sister and now he has created differences between the two sisters . Now even though my friend does not want to see him or talk to him due to her family she has to act friendly with him. She is just getting depressed . Any advice

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: plz help him

ahem !

There is nothing to get depress and think about much because is was not in a relationship with that guy and second thing may be I think she is depress why the guy used her the anger within her making her depress.

Best solution if she is close to you.. Just try to make her understand to forget about everything and try to divert her mind.. take he to the place where she usually love to go and in other activities whatever she likes.

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: plz help him

Title modified as per contents:

Remarks: Always try to have have descriptive title
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

chitti
    chitti is offline Just in!

Re: Problem of being used as way to propose sister

Hi

If you are confident that he is a good person and really really loves your sister, then she shd stop worrying and put the past behind.
    Explain to her that what matters most is how her family accepts this guy and if the guy is good or not.
    You can help her understand these things.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Hi raj,

well lets put it this way, your friend =A , friends sister=B and fiancee and you as raj

Finacee calls up A and asks her about B, why? what does he really want to know? after the talk he goes and informs B which inturn leads to confusion between sisters.

A should sort out with B first. I think she only gave out the info. so that the fiancee would understand her sister better. Then let both the sisters settle their differences and talk it out with the fiancee as well. Let B be the spokesperson and tell her fiancee that both the realtionships are important to her and if he has any questions to ask, to ask it directly.

ask A to be away from further discussion as both parties home and inlaw of the sister are involved. Saying anything unsuitable might cause a problem for B.

Well the moral of the story is, communicate in simple terms and sort out the problems ASAP.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

ESTHER
    ESTHER is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by k_raj
    A friend of mine is having a problem and is very unhappy with life. Her problem is she had a friend who she does not know whether he is best friend or not due to two reason 1.He was his classmate and they never were very close at that time but just use to talk in classroom.
    2.After completing the school after some years they once met and again were in touch with each other and he use to daily ask her to come somewhere.Intially one she use to go after sometime her sister was also invited as he knows her in school. Now the thing is he proposed her sister and they are going to get married in OCT.

But before proposing her sister he have never bothered about his friend or cared to invite her anywhere. And suddenly one day he called her and asked what she thinks about the realtionship and will her sister suit him or not? She accidently told him that her sister is scorpio(ZODIAC Sign) and its nature in general. He spread this news in some other way to my frinds sister and she broked out.
    The thing is my friend thinks that the guy has used her friendship just to propose her sister and now he has created differences between the two sisters . Now even though my friend does not want to see him or talk to him due to her family she has to act friendly with him. She is just getting depressed . Any advice

Don't see why this is an issue. If the person really cared about you at all, then you could just say that there's really no options for you and you could figure out somewhere else to go. If the person actually had a problem with this, then I'd say that's not the kind of person you want to date.

Dating Advice

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!