As in other countries, the Indian version ie. "India's Got Talent" did as was expected. It was favourite for many people and was also one of the topic of discussion and gossips among youth(this is what I see around). The show was full of multiple type of talents but as per my bservation, it was finally a Dance Group which won the show. Nevertheless they were full of talent and innovation. In hindi will say "Kalpanasheelta ki bharmaar".

Prince Dance Group , the winner of the show showed newer things in their every act and gave us very fine example of good choreography. The Prince Dance Group, which mostly consist of daily wages laborers were very successful in winning heart of everyone. Definitely people voted for him as they saw talent them and they were, without any doubt.. very entertaining. They were also favourite o Judges and were also one of the favourites for me too.

The Grand Finale Episode of first season of "Indias Got Talent" saw some hot visitors. Actually Shaheed Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee appeared in their final episode for the promotion of their upcoming movie "Dil Bole Hadippa" and they succeeded too as you can see I am mentioning their movie's name here.. isn't a kind of promotion .

Other contestant ie. the runnersup were also very impressive, noticeably the Sneha and Richard .. the Salsa Sensation. The performance by Hip Hop Group of Nallasupara was good too but everyone can't be the winner. On the other side, in this whole show I was impressed by all three Judges, everyone has his own style and were very entertaining. Noticeably Shekhar Kapoor.. now whole world knows about his emotional nature and sensitivity.