+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girl to represent Indian in Miss Universe 2009-Ekta Chaudhary Pictures/Photos

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Girl to represent Indian in Miss Universe 2009-Ekta Chaudhary Pictures/Photos

Advert.
    Beautiful and charming Ekta Chaudhary, 22 year old from Delhi,who was crowned Miss India Universe 2009 is representing India in Miss Universe 2009 Beauty pageant. 84 beauties will vie for the crown of Miss Universe in Paradise Island, the Bahamas on, the contest will be scrutinized by 12 internationally acclaimed judges.

Ekta is about 5'9" and weighs 55 kilograms, with a perfect body 32-24-36. Ekta, the confident and gorgeous beauty has won a lot of compliments during her stay at the Bahamas, where the contest is being held. While she has the local population voting for her, Ekta told us, “Somebody told me that I represent my country very well. Another compliment that touched my heart was - ‘though you look very Indian, yet your personality is very global’.”

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Girl to represent Indian in Miss Universe 2009-Ekta Chaudhary Pictures/Photos

she's really beautiful i think she must be crowned MISS UNIVERSE 2009.
    kamal

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Girl to represent Indian in Miss Universe 2009-Ekta Chaudhary Pictures/Photos

Unfortunately she is out of Miss Universe pageant as she was not able to it to the top 15.

+ Post a Comment HERE!