+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is it fun of Call Center or fun of India or its just Funny ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Is it fun of Call Center or fun of India or its just Funny ?

Advert.
    Lately..
    Found this video of a Talk show ..

Do comment people :
    [youtube=425,350]L8d_OpneZAQ[/youtube]

Soniya
    Soniya is offline eTI Iron

Re: Is it fun of Call Center or fun of India or its just Funny ?

well its more making fun ... but its really funny at the same time ... the fact is ... its very true that the call centers in india do cause Inconvience to people in their respective countries. and its really true dt ... the bestthing to say to a customer for any damn problem is .... turn off and turn on ur computer/mobile/ etc etc and the people at call center think their job is done.

to my worst of exp ... the domestic call centers are worst.

i choose english as my language and when i reach the customer care officer... they speak in hindi... i ask them tell me wt u have at offer ... they say go to ur nearest retaik store ... i go to the store ... they say ... Ji it is a company iteam ... u'll have to call the company... and i swear ... it gets on my nervs.

the fact is even if the video appears to be making fun ... but the truth is ... the point presented in the video is so very real.

Ricky

Well, for me customer care is just to confirm things and their policies, I never call them to solve my problems as I know that I will end up teaching them .. (happened a lot) .
    I even once had visit by some Customer Care dept. to sort out my problem.

raam
    raam is offline eTI Member

where is the link.....

psnswaminathan
    psnswaminathan is offline eTI Iron

in India Call Centres of reputed corporates, they are well organised to give better services.

however there are small players even work in ten sq,m under stair case - they call themselves as call centres and spoil nation's image.

Soniya

call center ... i can't much comment any more.

7. Advert.

psnswaminathan

let us understand the the necessity of call centre
    it is meant for collecting junk data and fed for proper utility to serve the customer. in the process some corporate overstep dwithout understanding the working models and face failure.

we expect much more from the system.

Soniya

well ... my argument stands .... is it customer care to have your honorable customers held in a que and then get connected to some one who is not understanding what you say.... ??

Ricky

Every one can't be genius.
    Let us face this truth !

Soniya

na its not the matter of being genius ... its business!! less you spend more you make.

psnswaminathan

the core problem is that certain corporates overstep in respect of call centre.

basically it is meant for collection of junk data - sort it our - then dispose the complaint where remedy already exists - then filter the remain ( this will be fraction if we analyse the working model) and address the probelm to the respective head who will be assigned to solve the problem and inform the customer/client.

let me taken an example - a call centre is established to give the details of balance amount in his bank account - if the call centre restricts the service to this extent then it will work fine.
    if the call centre corporate promise to examine the bounched cheque, dishounred dues, etc., where micro analysis is required - call centre can maximum record the complaints with promise that concerened officials will get back to the client. Instead, over enthusiased corporate promises everything in the earth , but failed to deliver.

this affects professionally managed call centres.

mainly Call Centres are meant for attending sterio type of questions, beyound this if any one promises, they require domain power, access to records, expertise to audit and deliver the results, this is an expensive game, where everyone fails.

+ Post a Comment HERE!