+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Aditya Chopra to Cast Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan In Dhoom 3

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Aditya Chopra to Cast Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan In Dhoom 3

Advert.
    Aditya chopra Planning to cast Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan in Dhoom 3.Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan going to Work second time after K3G( Kabhi Kushi Kabhi GHum).

Aditya already offered a Role to ShahRukh Khan and he just can no to him , and on other side Hrithik too shown his interest to work in this film instead of his busy schedules. Aditya Chopra who stop directing movie from few times and said he will direct Dhoom 3 if Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan give the nod.

Abhishek bachchan will do the same role of Cop. In the First Film Abhishek was with mustache and in second film he was in Clean shave.. Now In Dhoom 3 keep guessing what he going to change in his look.

Finally Lets hope the Dhoom 3 too will not disappoint audience. I guess if Shah Rukh and Hrithik and Abhishek will work in a Film definatly it going to give a blast in the Box office.

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: Aditya Chopra to Cast Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan In Dhoom 3

well i had heard bout this news long time ago maybe it was soon after D-2, but soon the news disappeared, well i had been waiting for this one thanks nupur for the good news lets hope they come up wid this new project very soon.....looking forward to it......desperately.......
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Aditya Chopra to Cast Hrithik Roshan and Shah Rukh Khan In Dhoom 3

yeah i knw this news is old but nothing updated after this.. i dont knw even if aditya chopra is making any new movie or no...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!