Closed Thread   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

insult of INDIAN people are you with me then just reply

Advert.

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

Re: insult of INDIAN people are you with me then just reply

Advert.
    for your info there was not abuse content in that .... and do you have scale of abuse ??or you make abuse according to you in simple english the guy is saying soem nonsense about india ..but he did'nt used any abuse ...if u know what abuse is

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Quote Originally Posted by jigs

<REMOVED CONTENT >
    Plus they eat curry all the time. That's why they smell curry.
    Anyways, Indians are the most unwelcomed people in the world.
    What do you think is this..??? Is he expressing his views.
    If somebody tell you that you are not at all welcome at his party or home. Do you think that it's only his view about you.

Well there is a difference between expressing your view and abusing other ppl.

What is abuse dude..???

If someone says something about one's religion or color you call it as abuse. This may be because you are of that religion or color.

I call it as abuse because he said that directly to me because am Indian..

And for the one who wrote those sentences originally in etalkindia.
    "It is a proven fact that the masala we include in our meals are all Ayurveda medicines and is good for health and about the welcoming statement, he may be finding Indians as most unwelcome but India always welcome ppl even to ppl as low as his standard."

That's greatness of India.

Mr.Vishal

if someone is not welcoming me that is fine ..... i will not consider him my enemy
    think with ur mind

if someone is not calling you in his marriage or any ceremony u will think he has insulted you,abuse you
    and u r saying as you are having lots of experience of US and UK do you have ??

he has right to speech ...may be tomorrow you have some problem with foreigners you can write its down.....and more over just tell me one thing have you seen How Indian react to the African People the Nigros ????? Ask them better ...wherever they are living they face racial remarks ..many people say they eat dogs ...and blah blah blah for them..then r they welcomed properly ???

about the odor of curry person can have problem ...even with the pickle ...and may be same we feel about there food also so we can also criticize there food ..more over there are lots of food in india which you and me will not like because of bad odor so that means we also insult indian food and culture ...and the unwelcomed thing thats true for some indian ..many people think they are very smart they can lose there jobs on account of laborious Indian so what they are afraid of us ...Indian people IQ level is much more high than an average american or britishers ...so basically this feeling is not only for indians this is for all asians as chinese people are also performing well in various areas ....You should now whole US economy depends upon thousands of indians working there JOB SECURITY is the main factor why they unwelcome us ....

Mr.Vishal

the man is only criticizing indian curry and foods ...tell me what Marathi people have problem with Biharis and UP people r we foreigner to them ?? still lots of racial remarks r made and abusement is made ...why ??

criticizing indian food and say they r unwelcomed it is his point of view and everyone has its point of view ......where the hell he is abusing any indian or India?? I say africans and nigros are unwelcomed here in our country ...can u justify this why indians are so wrong to them ?? First go and find out Data before you come on any conclusion ..

and as i say the website should be free and everyone has right to speech

Please talk about facts

sarkar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Vishal

if someone is not calling you in his marriage or any ceremony u will think he has insulted you,abuse you
    and u r saying as you are having lots of experience of US and UK do you have ??

he has right to speech ...may be tomorrow you have some problem with foreigners you can write its down.....and more over just tell me one thing have you seen How Indian react to the African People the Nigros ????? Ask them better ...wherever they are living they face racial remarks ..many people say they eat dogs ...and blah blah blah for them..then r they welcomed properly ???

I never told that if they din't invite you, you call it abuse.
    When you say that you are not welcome, it clearly means that ppl don't want you around.

He first said that Indians smell like curry and we are unwelcomed, so anyone can make out why he think we are unwelcomed (Because of smell of curry and not about our IQ's and all stuff..)

You said that in Maharashtra, ppl illtreat Bihari's and UP's .. It's of-course an abuse..!!!

I'll make it more clear, If we say Vishal is unwelcome then it mean that something is wrong with him, so he is unwelcomed every where.
    But if we say all Indians are unwelcome, does it mean all Indians are wrong..???

You have right to speech, but you know what is meant by right to speech or express your views.
    If we stick to wat you say then nobody have ever abused anyone..!!

If someone comment on you or your country or religion or color. Then he have just EXPRESSED his views.

If you expressed your view for someone, if he din't like it it's abuse for him.

If you AGREE with someone you can say it's his views and if you don't it's ABUSE..!!

You say that Africans and nigros (do you know saying negro is like a abuse to them) are unwelcomed..I've seen many Africans in my city and they gave positive response when ever I talked with them (Yeah, I did talk to them) I've never seen them complaining about ppl of India.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Vishal
    Dude when you said those words, you have abused them..!!

Well recently Australians EXPRESSED there views on Indians, we call it as abuse..And this is a fact..!!!

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Come on people lets not fight with in

We have done what we had to do

We have kicked that fellow from this site

And in future if anybody dose that i will not tolerate this nonsense

If they don’t like Indian then stay away from us (Indian)

We are not calling them over here

Thanks & Regards
    Jigs

7. Advert.

Mr.Vishal

and i don't think if someone is not liking my presence that hinders me ....may be someones presence we also will not appreciate ....
    we r talking about differences here ...and i feel in our country difference r made more than any other nation ...difference in caste ,colour ,religion and many other things ....as far as Indian abuse Indian it is alright but if someone just express that e don't like indian because everytime he can't with stand the smeel of curry or something that is an abusement ...if he thinks that the indian people are unwelcomed ..its according to him ...many people do like them and many don't ...so what is the problem if someone is not liking me ...does it make any difference ...I should'nt be happy for those who like me ...or should be sad for those and criticize them who don't .....

See i have my owns views in this and this was not an abusement ....by deleting the post and the member you people reacted in unmatured manner Dude ...

First of all is this a free website or One man Dictator website ....decision is Yours

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Mr. Vishal, you are defending the person who posted following and similar things many times on eTI, if you think we should allow such posts and members then sorry, we can't allow that. And if by deleting such stuff and member we are unmature then Mr. Vishal, what should we do according to you ?
    Guess what,

I usually clean my shithole with Indian people's faces!

Whenever I finish taking shit from the restroom, I remove excrements from my shithole with Indian people's faces instead of toilet papers.

After cleaning my shithole with their faces, I flush them down in the toilet bowls.

So far, I flushed 1,251,755 Indians in the toilet bowls.

I also clean toilet bowls and toilet floor with Indian people's faces when necessary.

Anyways, I saved a lot of money cleaning my shithole with Indian people's faces!
    Will you allow someone into your house and shouting such things against you and your family, moreover you will offer him Tea because you respect right to speech and expression?
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

sarkar

"I request you iAdmin not to delete this post, he is only EXPRESSING his views and not abusing us.."

I guess you got what I mean to say iAdmin.. :P

Well there should be some filters for the ppl who join here..We are here to discuss what interests our country and what decision of ours can take it forward. I personally don't want any conflict between us because of some ****** looser.

Mr.Vishal

The post we were discussing was something other than this

Mr.Vishal

the other day we were discussing about "indians smell like curry and they are unwelcomed everywhere "
    and more over iAdmin this website belongs to you ...you can write whatever you feel to put me down ....how can i believe that this was the post the man posted ????
    where is the proof

we were discussing something else and suddenly the topic changes and something else is presented ...What can i do ...because the matter we were discussing was not abuse ....but this matter is abuse ..

Whatever you do ....its you website Pal

Mr.Vishal

And if all of you Stick to the old point of discuss which in my point of view was not Abusement than i m sure nobody Can WITHSTAND with me here

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by iAdmin
    Mr. Vishal, you are defending the person who posted following and similar things many times on eTI, if you think we should allow such posts and members then sorry, we can't allow that. And if by deleting such stuff and member we are unmature then Mr. Vishal, what should we do according to you ?
    Will you allow someone into your house and shouting such things against you and your family, moreover you will offer him Tea because you respect right to speech and expression?
    It is becuase objectionable content was removed from there, you can see in first post it is writen "REMOVED CONTENT" in the first as its part is removed. Apart of you everyone understood that something objectionable was removed, even one who see read this whole topic closely even for first time now can understand this. You were fighting without examining it closely and still you said that you are talking about something else.

You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

The following was the first post posted by the fellow on eTI when I logged in this site in the morning.

Reading this I was out of my mind

Guess what,

I usually clean my shithole with Indian people's faces!

Whenever I finish taking shit from the restroom, I remove excrements from my shithole with Indian people's faces instead of toilet papers.

After cleaning my shithole with their faces, I flush them down in the toilet bowls.

So far, I flushed 1,251,755 Indians in the toilet bowls.

I also clean toilet bowls and toilet floor with Indian people's faces when necessary.

Anyways, I saved a lot of money cleaning my shithole with Indian people's faces!
    Are we people saying such things about them?
    Then why should they say something like this.
    If u doesn’t like some people what will you do
    Simply u will ignore that fellow
    U will not abuse that guy or his country

and i don't think if someone is not liking my presence that hinders me ....may be someones presence we also will not appreciate ....we r talking about differences here ...and i feel in our country difference r made more than any other nation ...difference in caste ,colour ,religion and many other things ....as far as Indian abuse Indian it is alright but if someone just express that e don't like indian because everytime he can't with stand the smeel of curry or something that is an abusement ...if he thinks that the indian people are unwelcomed ..its according to him ...many people do like them and many don't ...so what is the problem if someone is not liking me ...does it make any difference ...I should'nt be happy for those who like me ...or should be sad for those and criticize them who don't .....

See I have my owns views in this and this was not an abusement ....by deleting the post and the member you people reacted in unmatured manner Dude ...

First of all is this a free website or One man Dictator website ....decision is Yours
    If u vishal talk like this that " i feel in our country difference r made more than any other nation ...difference in caste ,colour ,religion and many other things ....as far as Indian abuse Indian it is alright but if someone just express that e don't like indian"

If we will change then only we change the country.

See vishal we are not against u or discussing off track issue
    We all members on eTI are of different caste but we are like a family sharing so many good things
    We started being one from this site

sarkar

Vishal I wanna ask you a question, why do you think iAdmin will create and post those quote, just to convince you..??

Well what he gonna achieve by convincing you. Your point of view is different.

I can't bare any comments on my country unless it is True. Not to one or two but it should be universally true.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast