+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Girl had a relationship with a Guys now breakedup bcoz guy not ready for comment

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Girl had a relationship with a Guys now breakedup bcoz guy not ready for comment

Advert.
    One of My friend had a relationship with a guy for approx two year and now girls parents looking for a guys for her and the family follows the tradiotn of marring in same cast and the guys is from differnt cast.

But Girl is ready to do marry with him but guy asked her to wait for 4 year as he is not mentally prepared for the same and he includes that 4 year is very long period and can comment her as he will marry her after 4 year of waiting but still wanted to be in a relationship.

before this Guy asked her to wait for 2 year and now 2 year is almost complete but now he asked her to wait for 4 year without future commitment.

He just trying her be in relationship with her and playing with her sentiments as she never user her brain.

I felt that the guy is cheating her and just doing a time pass So I asked her to breakup with him as there is no future. because he asked her to wait for 4 years and on other hand he is not ready to comment as he will marry her or not.

I just want to know whether I advised her right or wrong??

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Girl had a relationship with a Guys now breakedup bcoz guy not ready for comment

This is bad.. i guess the guy should be really punished...
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

changelifeco
    changelifeco is offline Newbie

Re: Girl had a relationship with a Guys now breakedup bcoz guy not ready for comment

go to sai dham. pray sincerely in his feet. he will guide u.
    all the best. I will pray for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by nupur.
    One of My friend had a relationship with a guy for approx two year and now girls parents looking for a guys for her and the family follows the tradiotn of marring in same cast and the guys is from differnt cast.

But Girl is ready to do marry with him but guy asked her to wait for 4 year as he is not mentally prepared for the same and he includes that 4 year is very long period and can comment her as he will marry her after 4 year of waiting but still wanted to be in a relationship.

before this Guy asked her to wait for 2 year and now 2 year is almost complete but now he asked her to wait for 4 year without future commitment.

He just trying her be in relationship with her and playing with her sentiments as she never user her brain.

I felt that the guy is cheating her and just doing a time pass So I asked her to breakup with him as there is no future. because he asked her to wait for 4 years and on other hand he is not ready to comment as he will marry her or not.

I just want to know whether I advised her right or wrong??

manasandhare
    manasandhare is offline Newbie

Re: Girl had a relationship with a Guys now breakedup bcoz guy not ready for com

you did the right job for your friend. The guy is simply cheating her and your friend is just entertaining him by listening and waiting for him. better she should leave him.

saur028
    saur028 is offline Just in!

,sbakcjgbkcjhgdelvjcbwdlkvcjdlsnkjvfndvvdnsbv,d

BH4R4TH
    BH4R4TH is offline Newbie

ya u did the right thing. ur friend should leave him as he cheats her and does nt even make any comment that he wud marry her.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!