+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to curb the harassment by private banks

Advert.

dreamsindia
    dreamsindia is offline Newbie

Advert.

Almost all of us have been a victim of the private banks and harassed by them. Whether you hold an account or a credit card or have taken a loan, you had complaints. You must know that these banks are harboured by the authorities and ministers. These folks have been bribing them rather we should say "The authorities are fed on the pieces thrown by these bankers".

This is why the general public has been suffering of high inflation and worsening economic conditions.

Here is the way out to curb these cheaters. Simply follow these steps:

1. IF YOU ARE HOLDING AN ACCOUNT WITH A PRIVATE BANK, CLOSE IT AND OPEN YOUR ACCOUNT WITH A NATIONALISED BANK
    2. If you are in a job, DO NOT ACCEPT YOUR SALARY THROUGH CHEQUES OF THESE PRIVATE BANKS, SPECIALLY ICICI BANK
    3. If you are into business, DO NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS, THROUGH CHEQUES OF THESE PRIVATE BANKS, SPECIALLY ICICI BANK
    4. STOP USING ATMs OF PRIVATE BANKS OR ELSE YOU MAY RECEIVE EITHER FAKE NOTES OR RS.100 NOTES INSTEAD OF RS.1000 NOTES
    5. IF YOU HAVE INVESTED IN THEIR STOCKS, SELL YOUR SHARES AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE
    6. IF YOU ARE A CREDIT CARD HOLDER, GET IT CANCELLED AT THE EARLIEST
    7. IF YOU HAVE TAKEN A LOAN, EITHER RE-IMBURSE IT OR GET IT TRANSFERRED TO A NATIONALISED BANK
    8. IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED WITH A PRIVATE BANK, START LOOKING FOR A JOB OR ELSE YOU MAY SOON BECOME JOBLESS
    9. Trust banking with the Nationalised Bank's only. Even if their is service is not very prompt and advanced, give them business opportunities and very soon they shall improve.

IF YOU DON'T TRUST THE ABOVE RECOMMENDATIONS, YOU MAY HAVE TO REGRET...

Come on India! Wake Up and act wisely!
    Kindly do not advise me to go to the consumer courts or judicial authorities. Even though there are some honest and dutiful people, our system makes them THE SLAVES OF LEGISLATURE
    idhar jangal ka kanoon chalta hai.... har taqatwar apne se kam ko markar jeeta hai

I have taken an oath to ruin ICICI Bank

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: How to curb the harassment by private banks

Welcome dereamIndia,

may i know the long story behind such a strong oath?

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Hi

Bhvm is right.
    Tell us actually what ICICI has done wrong with you.

And don’t suggest people to do all this things just because something went wrong between you and ICICI bank or any private bank.

See people know whats good for them. Human learns from their mistakes.

If you have any problem just tell us we members of eTI will try to solve it for you.

Thanks & Regards
    Jigar

dreamsindia
    dreamsindia is offline Newbie

I shall be writing in detail very soon. For now, the brief information about my complaint is:

"Delayed credit" is a regular practice of ICICI Bank. The cheques which an account holder deposits, are not timely credited. Generally, the clearing of a cheque takes 3 days time. The bank did not credit the amount and the cheques which were presented for realisation from my account were dishonoured with the reason as "Insufficient Funds". While on the same date, amount is being credited in my account.

It happened not just once, but on 5 different occasions, different dates, different cheques...

I lodged complaint with The Banking Ombudsman (Reserve Bank of India) which was closed without any resolution and without any notification to me after more than 18 months time.

I shall write more detail about it very soon

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Eager to know

+ Post a Comment HERE!