+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Dil Bole Haddipa - Hindi Movie - Hindi Movie Review

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Dil Bole Haddipa - Hindi Movie - Hindi Movie Review

Advert.

Star cast:- Rani Mukharji, Shahid Kapur, Anupam Kher, Sherlyn Chopra, Rakhi Sawant, Dili Tahil

Movie Review - Movie was awesome . I really enjoyed the movie the every part of the movie and every expression of Shahid made me and my friends crazy and Rani was too good she is so cute and act perfectly. Every songs are simply too good i don't know about others but me and My friends liked it too much...

Story - Story starts from Anupam kher and her wife had a divorce because her wife not able to adjust in India but Anupam kher wanted to live in India ( in his Pind only). Anupam kher wife tooks his son( Shahid) with him to London.

Shahid became one one all rounder in London and other hand Rani is also a Good and best batsman.

Anupam Kher was a coach of Indian team but everytime his team looses the match and finally he calls his Son Rohan ( Shahid ) to India by saying a lie and ask him to play the cricket for his team.

While coming from airport to home their car stopped working and and their Shahid met with the Rani and she impress her by her way of taking ( some hind enlish mix language with panjabi tadka)...

Shahid start selection for his team to play cricket and Rani wants to participate int he team but the Gatekeeper asked her to stay out of the stadium as she is a girl and then disappointed Rani goes back . Her chahcha ( Uncle ) runs the theater where she have to play the man role .. suddenly a idea comes in her mind and she change her getup to a man. And then she enters to the stadium and get selected....

other hand Shahid start fall in love with Rani and Rani too... The Day comes when the Match have to perform and Rani mom too comes her to watch the match.

Match held between and pakistan and Indian team . Pakistan have to best first and then India .Match startes and the team playing the best.. and took early wickets of pakistan and then Rani took the sixth catch of pakistan player and then eveyone cheers up in that Rani's lance comes in Shahid's hand he recognized her that she is Rani and feels Rani cheated her as she want to enter and to play with the team thats why she uses him. This situation makes him to frustrating.and this helps pakistan team to score 214 runs in 10 wickets then Intervel comes of match and then Rani ask him to forgive her as she has no intention to hurt him but Shahid not forgive her. and ask her to stay out of game as he can play with rest of player

Then Indian bating comes and India ( shahid team ) makes run but they start looses 9 wickets one player left in the team. Shahid dad comes and says. dotn take tension what will happend if i loose another match .. U spent your time with me and this match makes ur mom to coem her and that is enough for me.. then more senti dialogs and that make shahid heart melt and he ask his dad to say Rani she can play the match.. Rani come and play terrific match and make the team win then Shahid loves they way she played and relised that she was noit cheating...

At the end of the Movie one good message was give... Match makes to country friendship hard and most precious.

Movie was really good and really good and awesome.. Defiantly go and watch movie its worth it

Movie Rating :- 3 star.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Re: Dil Bole Haddipa - Hindi Movie - Hindi Movie Review

Don't watch it..3 hrs of killing time..

rv.chabra
    rv.chabra is offline Just in!

nyc movie. worth watchng 1nce..

mdronsubbs
    mdronsubbs is offline Newbie

this is a sick movie,no storyline nothing.total waste of time and money..

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by mdronsubbs
    this is a sick movie,no storyline nothing.total waste of time and money..
    100% Agreed.

harjai.supreet
    harjai.supreet is offline Newbie

A VERY NICE MOVIE. DO WATCH

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!