+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

pc infected by viruses

Advert.

rahul12345
    rahul12345 is offline Just in!

pc infected by viruses

Advert.
    from the last 10 days , i am seeing an icon named "windows protection suit " at the task bar.it opnes in every 2 minutes automatically and shows a window "that your pc is infected by viruses and spywres and you need to remove them",when i click on remove option ,it opens a new website and offer to purchase its antivirus product.
    some times it shows that ur pc is trying to establish remote connection with other pc and ur data can be stolen by it
    . u need to click on prevent connection tab to protect ur pc.

i tried to run every antivirus softwere but they dont run(avast,macaffee,kespersky,avg,avera,norton,calm win).i also install windows xp unlimited ,but still facing the same problem.somebody told me that this problm can be slved after booting but i am not sure.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: pc infected by viruses

I have faced the same issue with my lappy .

Just open window in the safe mode with networking and download and run the software and then restart your pc and then start scanning.

90% it will work but rest 10% cant say .. If it works then ok if not then u have to format your PC.

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: pc infected by viruses

that thing IS the virus!

+ Post a Comment HERE!