+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

The Heroes Series : Claire Bennet.. Don't you think about Pain ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

The Heroes Series : Claire Bennet.. Don't you think about Pain ?

Advert.
    Ok.. Claire is having ability to regenerate herself. Thats cool..

But what about the pain, in a episode she escapes from postmortem room where she was actually half torned, whe she got back into senses .. she actually re arranged herself and got regenerated stuff..

Thats fine..
    but what about pain ? If one can be alive at such a stage then I am sure will have pain of hell..
    No where it mentioned that she can bear the pain.. its like if someone normal was made to awake at that time then would have atleast cried loud for a second..

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

Re: The Heroes Series : Claire Bennet.. Don't you think about Pain ?

claire can regenerate herself ...and that ability makes her different from other the episode you have seen about her postmortem was a good one as far as claire bennet is concern .....u have seen that she went to coma in the mean while the people thought that she is dead, they took her to hospital and while postmortem when they remove one thick piece of glass from her head she was back to life..........

coming to ur question when u see that episode properly and many other in which claire has shown her power ...u will see that she feels pain but the time she take to regenerate is very less and by the time she regenrate the pain is over ........... go for episode Company Man when she was shoot dead ...it took her time to come back to normal

well in the whole series their is one drawback ...that is when hiro went into future in the 20th episode the Wicked Hiro in future tell Hiro that he attempted to kill sylar few times but was not able to succeed as sylar had taken all power of claire............he even told hiro that he was the one who met peter in the train when he told him to "Save the Cheerleader Save the World" .

but if sylar had taken all power of claire that means claire is dead in future ...but in that episode they showed claire alive .........they showed in that episode sylar killing claire

this the only drawback or the loophole may be their are many complications director must have forgotten

but anyways HEROES is the best ever series i have seen ...the direction the animation everything is like hollywood movie,they have invested a lot on heroes

Ricky

umm..

That was a wooden stick in that episode where Claire got killed while her school guy tried to force her.

Anyways..
    The Hiro of future did tell Peter that "Save the Cheerleader, save the world". It was I think in episode 5 .
    On the other hand, if Peter can fly then why in the last episode he did not fled away so that can save the world from disaster.. why his brother came in ?

I think Sylar did killed her in one of the last episode in FUTURE ..
    I have missed few episode but soon I will tell you about it as I get to find them.

Mr.Vishal

peter can use one power at a time ...but that radioactive power was overcoming him .....in all the episode peter can have different powers but he can use one power at one time.........

Ricky

Well. that thing is not specifically mentioned anywhre..

Yes you can say that radioactive stuff stopping him to do anything else but should have cleard this back in some episode.. isn't ?

Mr.Vishal

yes even you can refer the episode the parasite in which peter got invisible ......he used one power at a time ,if can u used two or more power at a time then he must have killed sylar when he was invisible.

7. Advert.

Ricky

but no.. its not specifically mentioned anywhere. Though for other things they always put few pre-events to explain things.

Mr.Vishal

what u want thats Tim kring write you an email for mentioning all things .....something we have to understand on our own

just tell me what do u actually mean by mentioning ??

their was no mention that how clarie can regenerate but she can do it very well

what kind off mention or notification u want ....in the whole series we saw peter using only one power at a time thats y i said he can use one power at a time .what kind of mention u want in this matter

"agar kuch post karne ko nahi hoo toh please faltooo question mat pucha karo"

like "why peter name was peter why did'nt tim kring mentioned us before he was making the series "

Mr.Vishal

ek baat batao kab ,mein kan newbee se full member banuga ???

Ricky

Ok.. if you think it was useless question then watching whole HERO series is useless bcz.. no one is gonna benefitted from that .. apart of its creator, TV channel..

be rational..

Mr.Vishal

my friend please take a look at ur question ,see when we watch a movie the director create suspense climax and many other actions which we have never thought it just because he want us to enjoy it at the right moment

peter can have multiple powers but he can use one at a time its not mentioned but u will soon going to realizes as u proceed watching some more episodes

well its good to see your interest in HEROES

raam
    raam is offline eTI Member

I agree with you....

+ Post a Comment HERE!