+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

The Effect that Thoughts have on Our Life

Advert.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Advert.

In our everyday life we here terms like ,think positive, dream high, go the extra mile…. Now why does everyone emphasis so much on the positive thinking bit? You will find numerous books on the book stand with regard to this subject. So how do our thoughts affect us and why?

Well the reason is that everything in this world is made twice, yes twice, first in our minds in the form of thoughts and then in actuality. Everything happening to you right now positive or negative is because of your own very thinking. Be it happiness, love, joy, or sorrow, betrayal and jealousy. All emotions have already being created by you in your “mind city” and it is only the projection that is taking place here in the outer world.

The question arises that happiness, success, joy is fine and agreed that we look forward to such a life, but sorrow, jealousy, anger are feelings that we do not want manifested in our lives. Logically why should we be asking for something like that!! Well lets explain this with an eg.

Say you love someone and feel that he loves you to. You dream of a romantic relationship with this person. Dream that he cares and loves for you. You see yourself getting married to him and living in your dream house. But suddenly, in your mind’s eye you see he picture of Miss XYZ who studies with you in your collage and feel that she is more beautiful and smart that you and feel jealous of her. You start imagining both this girl and your loved together and tears start coming from your eyes at such thoughts. Then jealousy and sadness give place to anger. When the person who you love comes towards you, will feel the negative vibration given out. Now coming back to the eg. From love and joy, you suddenly created jealousy, anger and hatred towards a person in a matter of minutes in your mind. So you already created something you DO NOT WANT. Now the more you think about such a thing, the stronger the thought gets and is in a higher percentage of becoming true in your life. This happens all around us, from school students to employees or employers to housewives and every single person will have some or the other experience with regard to this subject.

I’ll give you another example of Michael Phills, the Olampic gold medalist swimming champion. He has won 14 Olympic gold medals, more than anyone in history. He has a career total of 16 medals: He won a remarkable eight gold medals at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. He is breaking his record every time. He says, “You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get. Michael Phelps “
    another swimmer has said,” Body does what mind prefers. Lenny Krayzelburg”
    “ I wouldn't say anything is impossible. I think that everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and put the work and time into it. Michael Phelps

So if you see here, that these swimmers have already created victory in their mind, now it’s just taking place in the outside world in just the way they want it.

Now do you understand why a person’s thoughts are so very important!!
    But say you get a negative thought, because we are humans and we tend get them in our day to day lives. Eg.
    A mother worries when her son comes home late
    A student worries when the exam is over head
    A employee worries about his job and so on

So what do you do?
    Its simple really, place that negative thought with a positive one immediately and think at least twice about that positive thought. Doing this nullifies the effects of the negative thought to a great extent. My client once told me that she keeps having negative thoughts like her husband would meet with an accident or she would fall or there wont be any business that day or that she feels weak and so on. Well all of this has come true!! Her husband did meet with an accident and she fractured her leg. Giving her Grapho therapy and suggestions to work upon have helped her a lot. Analysis her handwriting let me know that she had huge imagination and that sadly was misplaced, removing some traits and adding on new ones, helped her look forward in a new direction.

Thinking constructively or destructively at least is in our hands. Whatever that is that you want will come true, your sub conscious will make it come true, it is you who has to give this a thought.

(do see the article written “change your handwriting to change your vision”)

Regards,
    Farida H B
    Handwriting analyst and
    Grapho therapist
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: The Effect that Thoughts have on Our Life

Excellent!

You should be a lecturer Farida!

Farida H B

Thanks Bhvm, but I am satisfied as I am. Good to see you like my posts

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Wow..

Very good article and you made it very impressively.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

can i have your AUTOGRAPH..!!! ??? ;D

Farida H B

HI Nupur and Sarkar,

Thanks a lot both of you, sure Sarkar i'll save an autograph for you.

there will be another topic coming up soon, do take part in it

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!