+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kareena Kapoor / Shahid kapoor/ Kareena and Shahid In Movie “Milenge Milenge”

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Kareena Kapoor / Shahid kapoor/ Kareena and Shahid In Movie “Milenge Milenge”

Advert.

Kareena karpoor and Shahid Kapoor will be again on the Screen together in the Movie “Milenge Milenge” directed by Boney kapoor.

Everyone really excited about this movie because it will the first movie of them after “Jab we Met” or u can say after their breakup. People are just looking forward are they really going to work together or not but now is good news those who want to see them together on screen.

Boney kapoor who recently gave an hit with “Wanted” now got one more reason to smile because of people who loved the proms of “Milenge Milenge”.

The Film is going to release on December this year. It will be interesting to watch this movie people real time couple who separated for a reason going to act together , Actually the most intresting part will be in the movie is to watch the expression of both of them how they going to manage the smile

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Re: Kareena Kapoor / Shahid kapoor/ Kareena and Shahid In Movie “Milenge Milenge”

Well ya I would definately like to see the movie
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

Hasan
    Hasan is offline eTI Member

Re: Kareena Kapoor / Shahid kapoor/ Kareena and Shahid In Movie “Milenge Milenge”

Where is this movie now ?

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

soon i m going to Produce it ...don't worry
    initials talks has been done with both stars for scripts :-)

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Was WANTED hit.. ???? :P

Mr.Vishal

NO..never Wanted can never be

7. Advert.

Mr.Vishal

but may be in any village of south India

Mr.Vishal

but this not post of wanted to don't ask here ...or iAdmin will be angry

Farida H B

Hmm Vishal and Sarkar, where have u 2 aliens landed from, Sarkar Wanted is a hit, and Vishal you are a dreamer really, any ways dreams only turn into reality.

Mr.Vishal

i think u r die hard fan of WANTED and SALMAAN ....but as you know i think person should be informed ...in fact well informed ..WANTED typical south indian action useless baseless story less movie is not what people will like ...they want something of new concept like recently we have seen LOVE AAJ KAL kind off ..i guess you are from south ??? please do reply ...and i from planet EARTH

sarkar

Well Vishal, I agree Wanted is not so good movie. But if you see the Telugu 'Pokiri' you'll also feel that though south films are different but here they use all the resources. If you see the acting of each actors here believe me you'll forget bollywood movies and more over don't forget MOST of the bollywood movies are remake of south films.

for instant

Chandramukhi-bhool bhulaiya
    pokiri-wanted
    "----" - judwaa
    "----" - no entry

and many more..

I've even heard telugu hit movie 'magadheera' is to be remake in hindi with hritik and aamir.

Remember dude south movies may sound stupid to you but their emotion acting is far better than Bollywood.

I myself don't know Telugu but I do watch telugu movies coz it has some concept, they still make movies which can be watched with family around unlike bollywood where most of the movies are Hit because of exposing.

Do watch pokiri if you want to know the difference.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

So far there there is Hindi channel who regularly shows south movie dubbed in Hindi, so far what I have guessed, taste of audience is totally different than Hindi movies.

I can't support your thought completly..

sarkar

Well what I want to tell is, when you say that the south movies are so stupid then why Bollywood directors copy them..???

Well you may feel these movies as ridiculous because we are way to practical..

Let's start a new discussion from here: When you see some Hollywood movie's graphics action you like it but when you see similar action in Bollywood you cannot digest it..But you won't say that the Hollywood action is very stupid. Now wat makes the difference..??

Well Ricky can you compare a Hindi dubbed Hollywood movie to the original movie..??
    I guess NO.
    Then how can you compare a Hindi dubbed south movie to original movie..??

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I don't say these movies are ridiculous. So far they are entertaining but they are more on fast track, as per my views they take even more cinematic liberties than Hindi movies.

By cinematic liberties I mean those liberties by which story is bent as writer/ director want to fulfill their aim which differs such real life incidents or say can say impractical twists and turns.

They are infact inspired from real life but are totally fictitious. I don't say Hindi movies are good, they are infact full of ignorance and real life facts but south movies are 2 step ahead of hindi movies in that field.

Farida H B

ActuallyRicky what Sarkar says is true, some south indian movies are truely excellent and yes Hindi movies are inspired from them and hollywood. Some are not worth watching that to is a fact. And yes Vishal I am from South India.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast