+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How remove fat contents from Milk at Home easily and efficiently in less time

Advert.

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

How remove fat contents from Milk at Home easily and efficiently in less time

Advert.
    Hi guys

You know milk is good food but its fat contents are not good. I am little fatty and doc says do not take normal milk but he says I need nutrition and easily available source can be milk but without fat. I have seen low fat milk but how to do it home ? that too without much hassle and wastage ?
    any idea ?

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: How remove fat contents from Milk at Home easily and efficiently in less time

Milk without Fat?

Yes there is 2 methods :-

1) Keep the unboiled milk in the freeze at night and in morning you can see the layer of white cream on that just keep them aside and boil your milk and drink

2) Or Boil milk and same after some time keep it in the freeze and in the morning you can see the "Malai" on it . Keep "Malai aside and drink it.

Or you can buy a fat free milk from Mother Dairy Both which is called " Double toned Milk" ( Double toned means two time less fat "

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: How remove fat contents from Milk at Home easily and efficiently in less time

My mom uses 2nd option that nupur has mentioned this the perfect way
    if u follow 1st option then there is probability that your milk will get rotten(khatta)
    kamal

zairaong
    zairaong is offline Newbie

have you tried soy milk? it is more healthier than cow's milk
    but anyways, i like 2nd option by nupur

+ Post a Comment HERE!