+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Advert.
    Everyone of us would have tears while watching " The Legend of Bhagath Singh" movie. Everyone of us were angry for watever happened to us in the past.
    But once after the movie ended, the director clearly said Though we got the freedom from british but now the corrupted politicians are using it.
    I am really upset everytime when someone supports Indian politicians. Yes i am not against all of them. But touch your heart and truly tell me how many of them are actually working for the goodness of india and india's prosperity.
    Almost anyone who presently inside are interested to save money for their own family and their future's grandson's grandson too.
    Infact the sad thing is that, i was unaware of the story and infact my mom doesnt knew who was sukhdev and rajaguru.
    So my questions are actually 2 not 1.
    1. Why no one came forward to remake this movie in TAMIL ?
    I am sure if they made in regional language then almost all people knew wat happened to Bhagath singh crew.

My 2nd question: In the past there were many young people like Bhagath singh to support freedom and we got freedom just becas of those great leaders. But currently , the youngsters are afraid of politics and its not easy to enter politics. Funny that even no parents are ready to send their educated son into politics. Evryone wants their son to be software engineer or someting where they can earn and save money for their future. So who cares for country in the present time?
    Where is the present Bhagath singh? If someone is really want to do someting for our country now, If they have a strong motive to actually improve our country from those corrupted politicians, then i am ready to join them. Is there any group like that in INDIA?
    I also want my india to a better country like those USA, ENGLAND. So wats my part in it?
    Whats your part in it?
    Just to earn as a software engg like everyone?
    When will INDIA improve with the help of Youngsters like me?
    I hope you all are listening

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Nice discussion you start Mr. Ashok.
    I have moved this to right place.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Yes people are busy in their own needs.
    But there are people who care about country.

What actually we need is to shift our political preference. Politics is real shame in India. Those who are in politics barely knws about the need of real India. Then how come you can expect India to shine?

ashok_replies

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Yes people are busy in their own needs.
    But there are people who care about country.

What actually we need is to shift our political preference. Politics is real shame in India. Those who are in politics barely knws about the need of real India. Then how come you can expect India to shine?

I knw the people in the present politics never think aboutt the improvements for india...So wat can we do as a citizen?????? Ofcourse i am not saying we should get inspiration from RANG DE BASANTI........
    but we can create a youngster group where we all can enter politics.

I am sure the present youngsters who are realy interested to make India shine wil do the right things.....

But where can i get them??????

Thats my point.....

Thats why i came here into this discussion forum...

Ricky

No one today see Politics as their career option, yes it can be a career. People rather hate politicians, mostly they respect them because they have power.
    You know what, in Indian prisons, if a man is imprisoned for killing a "NETA" (politician) then fellow prisoners give him extra respect.
    So tell me how to encourage youth to be part of politics ?

ashok_replies

Career is an option for people who actually aims at Family and children responsibilities.

I am not asking all the youngsters to think politics as a career. That will be absolutely ridiculous.

Even before India's independece, there were people who were like the great Bhagath Singh , working for the country's freedom. There were Indians working along with Britishers (Especially in police team) and they helped Britishers for arresting Bhagath Singh.

So wat i really want to say is that, there will be different kinds of people. Some may be interested to make the career and think about their own life alone. Some may want to do someting to help india from the critical problems. Currently the critical problem we are facing is CORRUPTION.

So wat are the ways to prevent those CORRUPTION?
    Some youngsters like us can enter POLITICS to eradicate. Some may be in MEDIA to help our right actions. Some can go abroad and send us donations for improving our security from the POLITICAL MAN POWER PRESSURES ( Rowdyism). Like this, we can actually plan a big network and acting together towards the right direction will find a way to end the menace.

7. Advert.

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

I think we need police to be educated in India well as well as corruption free so that they can take right action.
    Means that if people are afraid of determined police then there will be a great reduction in corruption.
    Just my point !

ashok_replies

Also we need to change some of the laws.

For example. After commiting a crime, a person should not given life imprisonment. I am totally against it. How can a man who raped a girl and killed her brutally be sentenced to life imprisonment??????

He should be sentenced to death..

Death fears are less in india. It makes people to easily involve in crime.

Another examples: There are so many gangsters in india. Why there is no law to Hang them straight away. Its becas lot of politicians helped them and they dont want that gangsters to reveal their names.

I insist that the murderers, rapers, Bombers should be hanged to death.. There should not be any place in the jail to protect those brutal criminals.

Only after this law, i feel there will be a development in the country

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REP

this is easy to speak but if we got laws to hang the killer as soon as possible then again bad guys will start using it as way to kill their enemy. means it can be misused so easily. making law is not that simple, how to avoid misuse then ?

ashok_replies

So wat we should do? We should keep then in jail forever giving them food and all amenities?

he wil make mistakes and he wil be in jail with 3 times food???????

Is this ur law?

Ricky

Nice discussion going on.

If need to reform India then we have to start from very basic thing. ie. literacy. First educate everyone so that law can be used wisely. Here in India, biggest problem is that people do not how to use laws so they get exploited by those who have knowledge of law structure.

ashok_replies

We cant teach law to all the people. Instead we can use media to teach them. Literacy is a good way but it will take another 100 yrs.... So we cant wait such a long time... Steps should be taken wisely and we need result on our hands before we die.

Ricky

yes media can play big role then tell me how we can ask media to do so ?

ashok_replies

We should form a network to develop india. Some from media, Some from IT software Abroad, Some from Police and so on....... Once this network is successful then we can improve India to its best..

But the main problem is true loyal dedicated fellows are all seperated and living in some corners of the country. With internet if we all gets merged then we are the strongest power of nation

Ricky

There you got the point..

True Loyal people.. that is what we need.
    We actually need to find a way unite such people.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast