+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Advert.
    So now tell me how many people are going to give me ideas to implement this??

Lets see together whther it is possible or not..... What do u all say??

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

it is good that you are interested to do so but here on etalkindia , right now there are very few members. As time will come, you will find more and more people interested to help.
    But, just to tell you , your initiative is right and also.. SOMEONE has to start.. why not us !

ashok_replies

Thanks man.... You knw i was wondering how fast each and everytime i get quick reply from yahoo answers, i thought for this question also i wil get quick reply from lot of indians...... But the sad story was, only one replied me with "Best of luck".... So i decided to come into a good discussion forum...... Atlast i found this.......Actually i have many plans to unite lot of youngsters like u and me for a future great india.... Everything is possible through internet.. I believe it....

Ricky

Right.. you are right.

Infact the reason behind etalkIndia was to unite Indians to help each other , exchange knowledge with each other so that they can't get exploited by people who use their knowledge for bad. ..
    for example Consumer court etc.

ashok_replies

So you mean consumer court is not serving people properly?

I didnt get that consumer court point

Ricky

That was just an example..
    Main point was that if you do not have proper information then you can't go right way. In that case, people who know how things works can exploit you by money terms etc.. just as the lawyers do !

7. Advert.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

I am willing to help.

ashok_replies

Cheers to monica... Welcome to my post So tell us monica how can you help?

Ricky

Waiting for Monica to come again

ashok_replies

lol @ ricky

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

guys
    you tell me how you want my help
    we need a quantity of lots of people to come together.

ashok_replies

Yes.. We need a lot of good Bold brave people who wants to change india. Not just in words.

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REP

I read this post today. Nice discussion but some very immature talks.

First thing first :

Why no one came forward to remake 'The Legend of Bhagath Singh' in TAMIL ?

Because it’s not a saleable subject. All remakes are made for profit; not for propagating patriotism. By the way, is it not a shame that our parents themselves don’t know who Rajguru and Sukhdev were ? Are we so ignorant of our own freedom struggle that we need a movie to tell us who our freedom fighters were ? This shows that though our politician are corrupt, our society is no good either. We have failed miserably to inculcate the right values in our children. We have failed to tell them how great this nation was once.

Believe it or not the hard truth is that a society gets the politicians it deserves.

Changing India by creating a organization on internet is a great dream. I like it and wish it become true. I respect your desire and appreciate your patriotism. But in the ultimate analysis I feel you are being very immature in what you say without actually knowing the complexity of this problem. Can you tell me how many person use Internet in India ? Let alone Internet, do you know there are millions and millions of people in India who have never talked on phone?

Once upon a time I also shared the same passion and used to speak such language of changing the country by joining an organization and making this or that plan. However, with the passage of time I realized that this is not the way to solve this problem. India can become a better country if millions of people like us bring changes in our own life with our efforts. The reform should start from the person itself. It’s going to be collective task but not something which can be planned on an internet discussion. We need visionary leaders, honest and efficient bureaucrats and hardworking people to bring any kind of change in India.

What you can do as an individual ?

First of all please understand that it’s not going to help if we think that software engineers and other professionals are not serving India. They work hard, create jobs, attract foreign investment and bring new technologies in India. They are serving mother India in their own little way.

In my opinion every Indian who is doing his work honestly (no matter how small or big that work is), who is not involved in any anti-national activity, who love and respect this country, who preserve his national ideals and national property – he is serving India and helping in it’s development.

Regarding your desire to change the system and politicians of India you must remember that in order to change the system you need to be in the system. So work hard, read , research, study and sit in the competitive exams. Become an IAS if you can. Set an example with your life for others to follow. Be an honest civil servant. Be a whistle blower, do all that you can do in your capabilities. In my opinion a honest bureaucrat can do more than what a politician can do.

And if , owing to the stiff competition, you can’t get into the IAS don’t lose heart. Life is all about finding new paths for our self-development. Try to understand India, think how can you be a responsible citizen of India. Do whatever you can for this country. But please remember you must be the change you want to bring in this country. So start from yourself.

ashok_replies

People like you to discuss views are really sppreciated here.

I can understnd watever you said.

You wanted to say here that i should become an IAS officer.

So from your point of view, if i become an IAS officer and if i am true to the law then you think i will live against these political leaders at present india?

No .. You were wrong. The main motive of the politicians will be first to make me corrupt. If this choice doesnt work then they will threaten or kill me or my family members. Does this sound good to u?

If so then you should have some problem.

If you have read all the discussions then you would knw the points we discussed earlier.

We said there should be people to do the right things in all the govt jobs. In politics, as a police, as an IAS, we need one good people from all the department.

I didnt talk immature. You just read incomplete

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REP

"The main motive of the politicians will be first to make me corrupt. If this choice doesn't work then they will threaten or kill me or my family members. Does this sound good to u?"

This is a lame excuse dear. Corruption is everywhere- in all walk of life you'll find corrupt people. Not only politician, all these corrupt people from all walk of life will try to corrupt you. However, the ultimate choice will be yours. To follow your conscience or to submit to their desires.

The path of truth is full of thorns my friend. You can be killed for sticking to the truth. That's something which every honest man faces in India everyday. But didn't Bhagat Singh also die for truth ? He could easily fled away from Assembly but he chose to be caught by Police. Just to tell the truth to the deaf British Government.

Once I read somewhere :

"To fight and die for a noble cause is a victory in itself"

Please don't take my comments personally. With all respect to you and to your noble desire I only wish to state that you must ponder over what you want to do and to take a realistic path not an imaginary one based only on emotions. I also love my country and want to do all I can do for it. But I also think that we should be pragmatic in our approach.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast