+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

Advert.
    Thqx for your reply. Very nice comments.

I just wanted to say if i am alone then anyting can happen. But if we are a big group then?

Tats my point my frend.

We need a group in all the community like media , police and all these.

Then i am not afraid to die in their hands becas my life will be worthy becas after my death , the media wont be silent. And there will be a meaning for my death.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REPLY

That is real nice discussion going on, full of love to the country. We have independence day.
    I am happy to see .

Actually,
    MiE and Mr. Ashok
    Both have same cause.. to serve the nation.

MiE, what I find that Mr. Ashok is pointing in same direction as you do but the difference is that he is actually using words those are little imaginary. He clears last post that according to him, we need loyal, responsible & patriotic person in every department..
    Actually you said the same,
    You said that one should start working as Individual to serve the nation, so if are going to have such devoted Individual then as per your views, we will have the reformation.

I too agree MiE that we should start from ourselves, I daily do few things to teach, to inspire other people and always tries myself to be a reason for inspiration to serve the country.

I believe that small things creates big difference and yes it is true. It goes with your words too.. MiE ie. we need to work upon ourself and if everyone is taking care of nation then we will surely have a better place to LIVE.

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REP

Dear Ricky, Thanks for summing up so beautifully what I wanted to say. I am not against the noble cause of Ashok. I can feel his frustration when he express his anguish for the sorry state of our nation. He is not alone. There are millions of people like him who feel the same way. In my opinion the task of reforming the nation, bringing corrupt politicians to book and eradicate so many problems of Indian is not a small task. Had it been the case, we would have done it in these 60 years. The nations wants more and more people like Ashok . We need honest, educated, hard-working. compassionate and truly patriotic Indians ; Millions and millions of them. A collective effort of all these Indians in numerous walks of life will make this nation great. It's not an easy task. That's why I recommend that we need to start from ourselves. Once we become capable of doing something, only then we will be able to inspire others.

On this day 15th of August; exactly after 60 years of our independence , I wish all of you a very happy Independence day. I would also like to quote this inspirational sayings of one of the most inspiring and patriotic saints of India - Swami Vivekananda :

"Feel, my children, feel; feel for the poor, the ignorant, the downtrodden; feel till the heart stops and the brain reels and you think you will go mad; then pour the soul out at the feet of the Lord.; and then will come power, help and indomitable energy. "

Ricky

Very right words.
    Yes, if one can feel the feeling of other then only he can give the real help, as then it would be from heart.

But I think we can start small movements to inspire and to make difference.
    See, here we three after exchanging thoughts(may be others too) learned that we need to start from ourself.

Now what is next step? Now its WE.. its the next step.

What do you say ?

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

Re: Are u actually a true indian? This will be an Unresolvable question..Pls REP

Sorry for returning so late. I was very busy in some other urgent work. Ok I agree. Starting small movement is a good idea. After all it's better than not doing anything at all. I think you guys are doing excellent job by runing this forum. I know the growth is not very promising. However, the quality of posts is very high. It'll take time to grow this forum. However, it can become a force to reckon with in days to come. I really like this forum. It's very different from many others. Soon, I'll add this forum in my blogroll. I shall also try to regularly come here and share my views on various topics about India. Further, in my individual capacity I shall keep evolving myself, improving myself to be a better son of mother India.

Ricky

That is real nice to see your comments.
    Lets have few more people here and then we can have an NGO here which will really work for interest of nation but not for personal reason.

7. Advert.

ashok_replies

So wat are the needs for starting a NGO ?

I have no idea about this

list out the things if possible. Then lets discuss that. Also we need to join more people into this forum. Now RUVI is here. I dnt knw that he is reading this. So there should be a mailing process which was earlier. But nowadays i am not getting any mails from this forum

Wats the prob?

Ricky

You may be getting them but in may be in SPAM box.. or junk mails.

As NGO we can actually get the TAG that we are here to work for people. You may search for NGO in SEs then you can get better idea.

Lets have more people, more ideas ... then we can move.. its a gradual process..
    Like people says: Rome was not built in one day.

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

An incomplete end to such a nice discussion......nevertheless i m here to make it live again.
    Guys if you all are reading this then reply with your thoughts. May be this is the group i was searching for since last two years. Its really great to start an NGO and i have a Pro-forma completely relevant to this. i hope to get good people with me...

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

well, it seems nobody is interested in this forum to work for the country but only discuss. but atleast we r discussing, that will definitely help us serve in a passive manner i not actively, keep it up!

estore
    estore is offline eTI Member

Yeah i believe we are

ashok_replies

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepsingh-YUVA
    well, it seems nobody is interested in this forum to work for the country but only discuss. but atleast we r discussing, that will definitely help us serve in a passive manner i not actively, keep it up!
    Sorry guys i was away for long. So wasn't able to continue this post. So whats up ? Elections are ON just as we all expected in the most ugly way again.

soutrik
    soutrik is offline Newbie

I think our problem is the lack of value-added education,education that makes our character.....otherwise no movement can succeed.

ashok_replies

How much can Education shape up a person regarding this issue?
    It is the individual who has to start thinking on his own. Everything cannot be spoon fed to someone through the education. Just my thought.

xixon
    xixon is offline Newbie

i love indian women they are very pretty

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast