+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I love Telugu girl and she accepted but now avoiding me ..Why ?

Advert.

Hi5
    Hi5 is offline Just in!

I love Telugu girl and she accepted but now avoiding me ..Why ?

Advert.
    Hi i am 28 year Old from Tamilnadu, but currently working in India. I met a telugu gal over here and we became so close friends. Slowly i started to love her. I was telling her indirectly how much i love her. One day i said everything to her. She said she needs time. But our conversation was continuting. And finally she agreed to it. But i see many changes in her now. I dont know may be its my view. She is not speaking to me like before. I am deeply, madly in love with her. She knows that very well too. I feel that she is avoiding me.. I even asked her she is telling not like that... But i can feel the difference... I need her back. What should i? I want her to be with me always.. It sounds crazy for you but for me It is my Life. Can anyone advice me. this is my position..

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Its My Life

Change Topic Title to reflect its content properly.

Remark: Always use a descriptive title so that you can get quick reply.

You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: I love Telugu girl and she accepted but now avoiding me ..Why ?

I guess you are from Tamil Nadu it means you are form India itself then what do you mean by currently working in India.

Anyways, regarding your girl, if you find something fishy then simply ignore her completely for 5-6 days ie. do not contact etc.. and see what does it change .

PS: Welcome to eTI Hi5

Hi5
    Hi5 is offline Just in!

This is what I say. I am really getting Mad. I think one and do it in other way. I am currently working in Dubai. I am in need of her badly. Its not a sexual attraction. I love her into bits

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

I would suggest you to ask her directly what happend to her and why she doing so... that will clear everything...

if you will not ask then then you will in doubt for long...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

He said he already asked her and things were good for sometime but now she is making a distance.. !

As I said, give it a break, for a week or so, dont' talk to her and see what is her reaction.

7. Advert.

bals Guest

hmm i kinda saw myself in u... i am a tamil too in love with a telugu girl its all the same in my case hmm...

vamsi2055 Guest

hey dont think like telugu gals do like this....there could be some problem to her from her family or so...i wish u guys jus dont think much abt ur gal frnd and i advice u to show ur love to ur gal frnd when ever u see her...dont become mad or loose urself by deeply thinking abt ur GF....think abt other things...one day definitely a gal comes to ur life showing more love than the one u loved...be urself and get loved by all...not jus a single person...

pulisingham
    pulisingham is offline Newbie

Be cool and easy you will get her the Telugu Cutie

Quote Originally Posted by Hi5 View Post
    This is what I say. I am really getting Mad. I think one and do it in other way. I am currently working in Dubai. I am in need of her badly. Its not a sexual attraction. I love her into bits
    I am also Tamilian in love with a Telugu sweety. My case is much different in that she is married, but I am getting her love. It took only 3 days actually few hours about less than 5 or 6 hrs for me to get her love.

My mind too underwent such turbulent states like ohh she is avoiding me, she is upset she may not want to talk to me again ever.. but these are only my negative thoughts born out of fear and anxiety to get her at any cost despite her married state.

+ Post a Comment HERE!