Your mind-Your inbuilt power house

Are you a person who says,” I forgot” or “I don’t remember” often? Do you blame it on your weak memory power or your age or is it just an available excuse you have?

If yes then welcome to the community of EG’s “Excuse Givers”. Yes kindly don’t look shocked, it’s just an excuse and you know that as well. It’s a convenient way of getti
ng rid of duties and away from the question and answer section going on with you.

But you know friend’s, you are damaging yourselves by giving the same excuse over and over again. HOW!!!

Well if you have read my article, “Effects that Thoughts have on our life”, you will know that you are the one who is creating such a situation for yourself which will in given time become true one day. This is because when you constantly say the same things such as, “ I don’t know” or “ I forgot” or “ I cant remember”, you give your subconscious mind this message which it readily accepts turning it into a reality for you. I’ll give you an example, there was a woman who used to constantly tell her children that their eyes would get damaged if they read in dim light or moving bus. Yes the advice is sound but the wording has a negative impact on one’s mind. This same thing could be said as, “read in the morning” or “ read before 10 p.m.”, “take care of your eyes” and so on. Anyways whether her children accepted the suggestion or not, but the lady did and you can guess at the rest. Even if you mean good, but your expression of the same is negative, how will you get the desired good result? Just remember, your subconscious will create circumstances in order to reach the outcome you have selected for yourself.

Okay we have had enough of theoretical knowledge, now lets move on to some practical exercises. First relax yourself completely by sitting in a comfortable position. Keep a pen and paper ready near you, Lets Begin

• Write down all those things that you want to achieve in your life BEFORE YOU DIE. Do it right now. your list should be of atleast 101 things and remember you can include the most impossible tasks as well.
• After you have finished writing, your work would be to read out your goals three times a day. Once in the morning, once at night and once before going to sleep.
• Lookout for my next article.

Regards,
Farida H B
Handwriting analyst and Grapho analytical therapist.