+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Big Boss Season 3 Episode 5 -October 9 - Gossips / Discussion

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Big Boss Season 3 Episode 5 -October 9 - Gossips / Discussion

Advert.
    Its Friday but unfortunately Its a Elimination Day !

Its starts with the Big B

Showing from the first episode and how people judge each other and nominated and all those fight and shouts, cries and emotions ...in the Big Boss House

Raju and Sherlyn happily dancing ... Hey A new hairstyle Sherlyn having? Hah ? Is she want to look tom boy ? Is she looking Preity ?

Tanaaz giving a lesson to Baktyaar and making him understand how to behave here and sweetly making plan?

Sherlyn trying to speak soft with everyone ..

Ha ha ha ha ha.. Tanaaz giving a lesson of meditation..Looks they are missing Ram Dev Baba in their House ... meditation is necessary and must in Big Boss house.

Baktyaar standing in front of mirror and making himself relaxed so that he can behave and talk normally with everyone..

Raju is doing cat walk and trying to show Rohit Verma's Collections... ( Funny act Raju)

Tanaaz being a Good wife time to time teaching her Husband and making him understand that its a place where he can change himself.

Big Boss Called Jaya Sawant to Confession Room and asked how she is feeling... Jaya Sawant replied positively ( without any drama)

Tanaaz Baktyaar forgot they are in camera and start romancing....

Big B showed some the Sweet and Crispy movement happened in the house last days..

Elimination time: :-
    Big B introduced himself and Interacted with contestant. U know Big B asked Vindu who actually spit the Milk .

Aww Big B made fun with Raju and acted what was Tanaaz did when she had a fight with Kamaal . Big B acted "disappear act of Tanaaz". hahahaha

Big B also asked Shamita how she is feeling and same asked with Aaditi , Poonam and others.

New feature added in this Show . ya the audience questioned is asked by Big B to the contestants..

Big B asked Nominees why they are nominated why they are nominated ?

Finally Jaya Sawant is Elimanated and Out of Big Boss house ..

Big Boss asked Jaya Sawant to choose one out of two option either she can order one of the member not to make up and to stay simple or she can order one of the member who is lazy to wash clothes of all member for one week.

Jaya chooses Rohit ( Ha ha ha ) anyways . ya Jaya Chooses Rohit Instead of Sherlyn ( Glamor girl) to leave without make up and style for one week.

Finally show ends .. new journey will begin from Monday.. Lets see who going to nominate next week .

Any guesses ?

tauragem297
    tauragem297 is offline Just in!

Re: Big Boss Season 3 Episode 5 -October 9 - Gossips / Discussion

Jaya is out as expected...
    Bakhtiyaar looks very weak and stupid at times...anyway
    Tanaz looks like she is learning lessons..
    Vindu has to be more balanced I guess..He explodes..and that can be detrimental for his stay..
    KRK has realised I guess..I like his confidence and assertiveness..
    Ismail might go miles..But he is really uncomfortable..something like a sly creature out on the hunt there..
    Aditi looks decent no negative remarks till now..
    Shamita is a weakling too..what was she saying about food??
    Poonam has a good attitude and acceptable personality.She will play smart
    sheryln is a snob..she will have to realise..
    I feel sorry for Claudia but she might be there for a while
    Raju is the smartest of all..with his gift of Gab he might even win..
    Rohit reflects a lot about people like him..how sensitive they can be.I dont know whether he bitches about people purposefully..

Good luck to Jaya..I feel sorry for her but she wouldnt have survived for long anyways
    Anyway lots to learn how not to behave....

Hasan
    Hasan is offline eTI Member

I hate Rohit. They are people with identity crisis.

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

i m very happy that Jaya ...boring character and mother of drama queen has gone
    now we will see something interesting in this show

+ Post a Comment HERE!