+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Never Loose hope when ups and down comes in One's Life

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Never Loose hope when ups and down comes in One's Life

Advert.
    Life is so beautiful, many of us have to see it from internally .

Everyone in life is to see up and down in their life and we have seen every time one of us is losing mind unwillingly and start thinking negative and that feeling just make us unhappy and we not able to interact with others even with our self.

Such kind of negativeness put our mind often into trouble what to do or what not to do, as far in time to get thinking into negetive direction and we even cant feels good, this feelings not easily go out of the our mind and in put into the darkness. In such circumstances the mind can control your mind to win will mean.
    We always do both good and bad in life and when the heart condition feels bad just like what I mentioned Upon In that condition you may remember beautiful moments that causes a smile on your face, those moments when you made someone to smile to those who where crying, the moments when after a day hard when you knock in the night breathed a sigh of relief, remember those movement when somebody appreciated you , remember those moment when someone seeks such kind of help from you.

Believe me a enthusiasm from all these moments bring a new freshness to your mind and you fill a new way of living and a miracle will happen in your life and then success will kiss you feet again.

So whenever you feel stress and negative thoughts room around you just follow your heart and feel the above said thing and remember your loved ones..

Thanking you

Written By
    Nupur

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Re: Never Loose hope when ups and down comes in One's Life

Touchy..!!

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Really gr8....

Hey thanks for sharing such a nice article on eTI.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Thanks Sarkar and Jigs Bro..

I shared my personal experience and it really work whenever I feel depress.

+ Post a Comment HERE!