+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Baseless and timepass discussions in Big Boss 3

Advert.

vishwajains
    vishwajains is offline Just in!

Baseless and timepass discussions in Big Boss 3

Advert.
    Msg of Ahimnsa, Brotherhood, Vegetarianism, Dedication towards our Nation & poor people, Removing Corruption or many other fruitful discussions should be spread through Big Boss season 3 instead of baseless and timepass discussions.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: Baseless and timepass discussions in Big Boss 3

May be the discussion is for time pass but the Show teaching us lots of lesson of life....

The above said Words from you Like Ahimnsa, Brotherhood, Ahimnsa, Brotherhood, Vegetarianism, Dedication towards our Nation & poor people, Removing Corruption, Dedication towards our Nation & poor people, Removing Corruption.

Till now we got many massage lessons through this show..
    Ahimnsa - How to be patience Right ?That what is required her ti win the race.

Brotherhood
    - How not to cheat other how to corporate other and how to do work together if other person is stranger.

Vegetarianism - Most of the Time Big Boss as last Season episode Big Boss asked to cook normal Vegetarian Food for Ashram Children and same food has been ate by all contestants.

I hope other episode will also give us some lesson of real life not the reel life...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by vishwajains
    Msg of Ahimnsa, Brotherhood, Vegetarianism, Dedication towards our Nation & poor people, Removing Corruption or many other fruitful discussions should be spread through Big Boss season 3 instead of baseless and timepass discussions.
    As nupur said, BB already giving good lesson.

vishwajains
    vishwajains is offline Just in!

During 8th day discussions, Bindu used words i.e. "Kammine, Kamina, Chudel word for ladies, Oye and he is generally using word "TU".

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Hmm U too watching the episodes ??

Anyways.. Like to tell you the story which My teacher told to Me...

There was a husband and wife and they went to watch movie with their 4 year old children.. The parents were afraid to watch the movie as it was A grade Movie but they entered in the movie hall.. In the Middle of the Movie there is a scene comes where girl and guy hodling and kissing each other.. Husband Wife looked at the child he too watching that scene...

Movie ends and they comes out and Mother of the Child was very upset .. thinking that what their children learn't from this.. and with soft voice she asked with him.. baby During the scene The girl and guys holding each other what you have seen that time ?

Child replied innocently and said Mom the Guys who is holding that lady having very good Muscles .. When I grow up I will too make the Big Muscles..

Husband and Wife Looked each other and Smiled that finally Their Child not learned the Bad Things..

Moral of the Story is .. There is always good and bad things happen in front of you.. Its on you what you are seeing and learning from that situation

Regarding the Word "Tu" there is nothing bad .. I too usually speak with my frnds like same but that doesn't mean that I dont respect them or love them.

dizzycshulzea578 Guest

Darren Sproles Jersey

Since football is a game in hits in addition to blocks and you can easily suffer injuries from the sport domainS
    Learn why becoming familiar with your attendees is the single most important thing you could accomplish to prepare your The ball was hard and whiter whole of the game

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!