+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Breached in Love..!!

Advert.

kgupta
    kgupta is offline Just in!

Breached in Love..!!

Advert.
    I am a professional CAworking with a top Indian MNC in Delhi.
    I had an affair 3-4 years back which could not materialise for marriage.
    Lasy year a sikh girl entered in my life (she was in my company) like a storm and we got married within 25 days of our affair.
    She told her DAD is a staunch sikh and will not accept her daughter being married to a hindu , hence marry first and disclose later on.
    since last one yr , i asked her to tell her dad abt our relationship but she lept on buying time.
    1.5 month back her dad gave a surprise visit and when he came to know abt our marriage he took her away to his native place in Punjab.
    I did not filed any police case/court case as she told not to malign his dad's name and his dad has to give his nod as she is already married..
    Now since more than a month i have not talked to her, she did not gave a call on Karva Chauth and my birthday also.
    Now she is hacking my emails and forwarded those mails which i sent /received to my earlier girlfriend , abt which i had told each and everything to my wife, just to be true in my relationship.
    i feel like ditched and i know she has turned he back on me.
    what should i do, i never thougt being true and faithful will show me this day..

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Breached in Love..!!

This is so disheartening, I guess the girl ran away from her home when she was married against her will and now when they found her, they took her back.

Its really sad but you can't do any thing as even if you file case, it will be against the girl at first and most probably you don't want to hurt the girl.

But all I suggest you that let it go, the damage done can't be undone in any manner but still you can let it go and look at your life with new enthusiasm and new start.

However, it was your mistake when you married her so quickly, I have seen such cases of quick marriage which later became hell for both.

+ Post a Comment HERE!