Nomination day but No there is No nomination today.. lets see what happen today? People want Masaala .
Big B showed some clipping of last task !

Day 12

In the morning Vindu discussing with Rjau and Kamaal about Tanaaz's Coffee matter...And then Vindu later come to Rohit and discussed about the same..later Shared same coffee issue with Sherlyn.

Boys discussed together about the same with each other and start abusing tanaaz... in their way.. later Vindu and Kamaal sitting out with Sherlyn and Kamaal asked Sherlyn if she wanted to stay or not.. and Kamaal showed his sympathy towards her and asked his fan to Nominate him... I feel he is afraid he is going to nominate

Big B interacted with members.. and thanks them for the Card and Cake... and have a nice chat with them.. Kamaal this time Replied what we actually wanted to see in the Big Boss house .

Big B had a conversation with every member and shared his experience and taught them good lesson

O Man kamaal is such a proudy person and showed/ shared how Rich he is ( everyone laughed on Him )

This Time Big Boss asked Members to Eliminate the one of the Nominees ( Sherlyn or Kamaal) . Everyone Voted Kamaal for his behavior.. ( every Member)

Big Boss nominated Kamaal...Big Boss asked Kamaal to come to confession Room and asked gave him sweets then again Big B appeared in the Screen and announced No Nomination this week !

Ahh.. I m not expected this.. I wanted something special like last time's