+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Service from BSNL-BSNL not giving broadband- Delay in connection

Advert.

TT
    TT is offline Just in!

Service from BSNL-BSNL not giving broadband- Delay in connection

Advert.
    I am from Trivandrum, Kerala.Presently I am staying in a rented home. Recently I applied for a BSNL broadband connection along with Telephone . It was about 1 month after my application, I got phone connection. When I enquired about the Broadband availability, the BSNL Authority (JTO) says it is fortune that phone connection is obtained within a month. He also told that the application for broadband is processing. I got the phone connection after a series of phone calls to Divisional Engeneer and Sub Divisional Engineer.

When I am calling to exchange, the phone will be busy. When I get a ring suddenly after the phone is busy, nobody picks up the phone. It seems that the exchange phone is for outgoing calls. Only after a number of tries I got the JTO to speak to.

If some Higher BSNL authorities are reading this message, I request them to change the attitude towards customer service. Or after some more time, realising the Wonderful customer service, the customers will migrate to other service providers.

Kalai
    Kalai is offline Just in!

Re: Kalai, open this email for 12 Tags to send to your friends :)

Hi

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Service from BSNL-BSNL not giving broadband- Delay in connection

They purely act like Govt. employees and no wonder, people are shifting to other providers.

+ Post a Comment HERE!