+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I plan to buy samsung windows mobile omnia pro B7320 i need to kno does this set hang some guy say

Advert.

n.shahani
    n.shahani is offline Just in!

I plan to buy samsung windows mobile omnia pro B7320 i need to kno does this set hang some guy say

Advert.
    I plan to buy samsung omnia pro mobile B7320 I want to know is this a good set, Does it support business card scanner, does it have a push mail.
    over all view good and bad

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: I plan to buy samsung windows mobile omnia pro B7320 i need to kno does this set hang some guy s

Its a Windows mobile runing Microsoft Windiows Mobile 6.1

Can't say about Business Card Scanner but it gives a lot of features which a windows mobile has to offer. So, you can configure normal mail, push email etc. in it. Its a good entry level windows mobile with value for money.

Regarding it getting hanged.. well I can hang any windows mobile in matter of seconds, so it depends upon user how to use it. I own one of the fastest mobile processor mobile but it also stucks time to time and I know only bcz of pushing it to its limit.

+ Post a Comment HERE!