View Poll Results: Big Boss Season 3 - 3st Elimination - Whom you want to Nominate ??

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sherlyn Chopra

3 100.00%
  • Vindu Dara Singh

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bigg Boss Season 3-3rd Elimination-Whom you want to Nominate(26 October 2009)

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Bigg Boss Season 3-3rd Elimination-Whom you want to Nominate(26 October 2009)

Advert.
    Its a 3rd Nomination in the House and Sherlyn Chopra did the hat tric but this time Vindu Dara Singh been a target as 5 members nominated him and Sherlyn chopra got the 9 Votes.

Nomination of this this Week ;-

[b]
    1) Sherlyn Chopra

2. VIndu Dara Singh

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Bigg Boss Season 3-3rd Elimination-Whom you want to Nominate(26 November 2009)

I think this time we will see unexpected.
    I think Sherlyn is more famous than Vindu so we may see Vindu going out .

I vote against sherlyn because its Vindu who creates interesting stuff every now and then.

nupur.

Re: Bigg Boss Season 3-3rd Elimination-Whom you want to Nominate(26 November 2009)

Vindu is interesting candidate than Sherlyn.. she is so boring...so I voted Sherlyn...

But I have many people around me who love sherlyn... hahahha

nupur.

Hmm .. Finally Sherlyn out of the show...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

So Vindu has a mark ie. do you think its his fan who saved him or its only the current viewership which wants him in the show ?

nupur.

Actually now a days Indian families got more conscious about their children what they are watching and wanted their to watch good stuffs..

I had a chat with some of my friends family and they also gave me the same reason to save Vindu and to vote Sherlyn.

Anyways after last episode Vindu also gave his bad impression in front of family members and viewers too.. So definitely most of the members will nominate him and same the views too...

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!