+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

which pressure cookers?

Advert.

kalpanam3
    kalpanam3 is offline Newbie

which pressure cookers?

Advert.
    Dear All,
    I'm in desperate requirement of a new pressure cooker, b'se of my old one's gasket being spoilt and not being able to find a spare gasket to buy. Mine is a Butterfly Elite 5lt model. So, now I'm searching for a new pressure cooker. When I've inquired in the UK shops the pressure cookers don't come with compartmental inner pans/pots to cook 2/3 different things like rice, daal and curry, all at once. Is any one else facing the same problem to find a suitable pressure cooker for Indian cuisine? If so how have you managed to solve this problem?I have also come across some electric pressure cookers. Which one would be good, if there is anyone out there with the experience of both types, pls share here. Is it safe to insert any other pans in the electric pressure cooker other than those supplied with the product, for ex: I'd like to put another insert on top of the originally supplied inner basket to make daal as well at the same time. Which pressure cooker in each types would be the best when it comes to durability and availability of spare parts? Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Kalpana
    PS: I've been trying to cook daal, but it has been taking 3 hrs, that too with not completely cooked texture.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: which pressure cookers?

No experience here in such things.

IndeaHosting
    IndeaHosting is offline Newbie

Re: which pressure cookers?

I think all you can get in Hokings stores near by your area supermarket....Or Maruti

India Hosting

+ Post a Comment HERE!