+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Idea introduced TV on mobile and Radio services

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Idea introduced TV on mobile and Radio services

Advert.
    Today, Idea Cellular ltd. introduced its TV streaming and Radio on mobile services. It will have 20 channel in begining also program will be broadcasted at 10 minutes delay from original one.

Anyways, rates are Rs. 150 for tv streaming and Rs. 3 per minute for Radio !!!

Now tell me, Rs. 3 per minute for Radio, is practical. Dont' they people think even once before making such thing to public? What is the catch for having Radio on such high rate. If I am going to run it for 10 minuts than I will have to pay Rs. 30 straight !

Though TV streaming for Rs. 150 per months seems promising, one can go for that but I doubt.. they must be having some hidden charges too, will confirm with customer care tomorrow. !!

harjai.supreet
    harjai.supreet is offline Newbie

Re: Idea introduced TV on mobile and Radio services

idea has launched the tv streaming and think it is amazing . better than the rworld facility that is provided by reliance.

Vikas081078 Guest

Pathetic experience that I had about Idea TV subscription. I got a call from Customer Care about this service and then they activated the service. The settigns were not send to me to see TV on mobile. I only came to know that I have to download the settings myself when I called CC. Then the site where the settings are available was down.... And then they told me that my handset is not compatible to TV service.. Total mess.....What more they want over Sony K800i.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky
    Today, Idea Cellular ltd. introduced its TV streaming and Radio on mobile services. It will have 20 channel in begining also program will be broadcasted at 10 minutes delay from original one.

Anyways, rates are Rs. 150 for tv streaming and Rs. 3 per minute for Radio !!!

Now tell me, Rs. 3 per minute for Radio, is practical. Dont' they people think even once before making such thing to public? What is the catch for having Radio on such high rate. If I am going to run it for 10 minuts than I will have to pay Rs. 30 straight !

Though TV streaming for Rs. 150 per months seems promising, one can go for that but I doubt.. they must be having some hidden charges too, will confirm with customer care tomorrow. !!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Just use settings of any similar phone.

Though I never tried for this useless thing, you will be watching with lots of buffering.

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs down vvvvvvvvvvvvvbad

there was a call from call centre i told ok the link they sent was not compatable to my phone i had i phone went to idea off they also dont know on which mobile it works

jenitalobo07
    jenitalobo07 is offline Just in!

TV on Mobile

Watching TV on Mobile is a good technology but this feature can be fully enjoyed only if settings are done properly and the link is activated properly. So while taking the service its background should also be checked properly.

7. Advert.

teletime
    teletime is offline Just in!
    I think it is a little expensive. And they should bring the prices down in sometime.

+ Post a Comment HERE!