+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

today's cricket match

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Re: today's cricket match

Advert.
    I just got to know India need only one more Win with this match then India will be number one in ODI match.

India having more chances to Win ! Hurry!

sahilkat
    sahilkat is offline eTI Member

yeah.. good luck to the team once again and the match is going on pretty well

nupur.

Hmm..

India lost the match.. it was the easiest match but as I told you earlier that "Over Confidence" of Indian team always rule their mind and that causes a Bad loose in match..

Indian lost the Match...and also lost the chance to became Number 1.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Well you can't expect from Indians, they can swing the air on any side.

Yesterday's loss shows that something is seriously wrong with Indian side.

Also Harbhajan and Praveen Kumar are seemed to be more reliable then Ravindra Jadeja (I donno why Dhoni including him in playing 11). Well it seems to be all internal politics, there are many cricketers waiting to be replaced these out of form players.

sahilkat
    sahilkat is offline eTI Member

yeah.. i really dunno why jadeja was included at all!

nupur.

Well ! Indian player cant play with overconfidence and second in pressure.. I feel Australia will win the series with 4-3 . Indian surely can will one match but cant say about next 2 matches.

If India really wanted to win the series then Indian have to win tomorrow's match in any cause ... then the series will come in India's hand.

Lets hope good and Good luck to Indian team !

7. Advert.

sarkar

Well as you all know, we lost...!!!!

Thanks to Indian bowlers & Jadeja's foolish runout..

But the fact with the Hyd ground persist..Home team never won here so far...be it India or Deccan Chargers in IPL or Cham Legu..

And one more fact.. Most of the matches in which Sachin scored 100, India lost...!!!

Who can predict that India will loose when Sachin was playing so gud...

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

ya man nobody can predict that India would lose after sachin playing so well..........well it was a total blunder altogether i know but still it's done now there is no point in crying over spilt milk......
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

nupur.

My friend Bets me that India will win the match and I said No India cant.. that what happend yesterday...

But Hats off to Sachin he played Marvelously supberb!.. he is the star player ...

Last time Dhoni complaint about the senior batsman as they are not good ...

In Last 2-3 matchs Jadeja not played well and I dont know what he doing the match.. there is many players who are good why Dhoni not giving chance to them..

Indian's most of the series are One Man match.. Means the whole match statics depends on the single person.

azharmaulavi

well i think Indian team is not always dependent on one player.......there r youngsters........who nicely play thier role......at this point Indian team needs someone who can properly give a finishing touch..........if we manage to get someone like that we can be in a good position........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sarkar

But in Indian cricket history, you hardly see a fight to win (except few matches)..though the current team has the ability but wrong team decision is costing the match n series.

azharmaulavi

u r absolutely right .......wrong team decision always cause the damage........but i think nobody cares coz they r gettin their share everybody is happy whao the hell cares bout the fans.........i know uttering words sitting here at home i difficult but i think these ppl should have some dignity.........

nupur.

As I said Earlier that Indian cant win the race when its come a match against Australia...

Indian can't reach the number one position and if they reaches , they can hold it for long ...

azharmaulavi

i don believe this India is supposed to be and deserves to be no. 1 but the thing is that players r not willing to play........they don play their natural game...........u know what dear where big money is involved there involved is politics, strategy, this is vry big..........bigger thhan what u nd me r thinking..........

nupur.

I feel IPL and 20-20 made Indian Player lazy and even the money involement in this game corrupted the mind of the players.

I think IPL and 20-20 games should banned ? what do u think ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast