+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

today's cricket match

Advert.

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: today's cricket match

Advert.
    i don think IPL and 20-20 games shld be banned coz new players get a gr8 chance to play in such games nd show their talent.......it's true involvement of money change a lot of things but still it's fun to watch........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Yeah..!! Well you gotta notice that Dhoni play die-hard for Chennai Super King than India...Same thing with everybody...

That's power of Money..!!!! :-)

azharmaulavi

ya well said.......coz as it is they don perform together........so y not like this atleast there won't be any regrets that india did win or not............
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Ya its fun to watch matches like 20-20 or IPL , but dont ou think so that because of this New player getting a mind set to play 20 over matches and when it comes to International match they not able to perform .

Money involvement in these game made new player like a dumb who cant play in International game or in 50 over matches.

azharmaulavi

well to some extent ur point is valid nupur but they r professionals and though they r freshers they know how to deal a situation......i know experience counts but they need to take risks then only the game becomes more interesting right..........now let me giv me an eg. if any s/w engg. just passed out from a college as a fresher walks in for an interview he won't get the highest of the salaris but some part of it and also he won't get the highest of the positions but as nd when he is old nd experienced he'll also get good amount as well as a post so it has to be everywhere unless these ppl play on international level they won't get experienced nd only the oldies would be in picture right...........so it has to be like this we have to accept it...........

nupur.

I Agree but you Know Current Indian Team having fresher except few and from the beginning itself if they get good amount to play 20 over matches then they will became good player in 20-20 only..

You know Manish Panday who played good in the 20-20 IPL and everyone appreciated him .. But he is in the IPL only he is still not get the position in the International team..?

Only Virat Kohli got the chance who also performed good in the IPL but his performance in the IND- AUS series was not at all impressive...

7. Advert.

azharmaulavi

ya thats true dear..........but that dosen't mean they r good at only one thing well they might've failed sometime but even sachin tendulkar failed at the starting if he would've not got chances to play he would'nt have been a master blaster today..........nd hav u seen sachin played well in the ipl 20-20 i geuss not that much..........but still virat kohli is the captain for the under 19 squad.......so things r building up just that they giv chance to new players............but one thing's for sure we won't have another master blaster once sachin retires...........these ppl are one in a million.............what say............ha...

nupur.

Player like Sachin ? Hahaha

Its impossible ... No one can like Sachin because When Sachin come in the world of Cricket that time Player Played for their Country with a passion and there are many senior player who guided in to time and polished his skill.

But now days Player wanted to prove themselves without any seniors experience and the are more concentrating on earning money rather than for winning the game.

Now days like Dhoni always saying he want young blood for their team and he always talk against senior players..

azharmaulavi

ya thats true nupur..........everyone just concentrates on money...........the game is totally apart.......

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

To be honest big money involvement and our craziness made them do this. Well if India win a Gold medal in Olympics, we don't speak about it (rather we don't see) but if Indian cricket lost to Bangladesh it's a hot news..If India is in final of some series we offer prayers...

We give money to them and they don't even bother to entertain us forget about playing for the country..!!!

That's Cricket and that's India..!!

Vichod Guest

today's cricket match

cricket is my religion
    &
    sachin is my god......
    he makes that clear.
    MASTER BLASTER
    MAKES 200* in ODI

nupur.

Ya.. He is Will Remain Master blaster for year !

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123