+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

what or who am i ?

Advert.

wolfspirit
    wolfspirit is offline Newbie

what or who am i ?

Advert.
    heres a good one,

my great grandfather Nerhmet a muslim farmer married a hindu woman my greatgranmother in the early 1900's both families learnt how to embrace the differances with each other and got on well for doing so. my grandfather Surab also a muslim was born in pakistan in 1911 he came to england in the early 1940's he met and married my grandma Gwen a scottish cathlic woman in 1945 they got on great dispite different culture and religion, my father Ronald was born in london in 1948 and he decided to be a druid ! he married my mum a pagan in 1976 .

so what or who am i?
    any thoughts......

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Re: what or who am i ?

A mixed breed
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

person with genes from everywhere.
    kamal

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

I strart from
    july in end with november...

who am i...?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Quote Originally Posted by wolfspirit
    heres a good one,

my great grandfather Nerhmet a muslim farmer married a hindu woman my greatgranmother in the early 1900's both families learnt how to embrace the differances with each other and got on well for doing so. my grandfather Surab also a muslim was born in pakistan in 1911 he came to england in the early 1940's he met and married my grandma Gwen a scottish cathlic woman in 1945 they got on great dispite different culture and religion, my father Ronald was born in london in 1948 and he decided to be a druid ! he married my mum a pagan in 1976 .

so what or who am i?
    any thoughts......
    You are a Wolf SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by MSL
    I strart from
    july in end with november...

who am i...?
    ???

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

well u r a person with many religions involved, just that u r sure which one u'r gonna follow.......u'll know who u r............it comes from within nobody has to tell u dear coz after all no matter what we all say......u'll always follow what ur heart or mind say.........so best of luck.......
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

7. Advert.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

You are a Worldan (like Indian, American, etc).... :P

MSL
    MSL is offline eTI Member

NO!!! give up!

Viney
    Viney is offline Newbie

you r the future, because this is going to happen in the future when countries and people will be bound to merge with each other due tovarious reasons to form a uniworld state

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!