+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

MTNL Broadband rocks !

Advert.

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

MTNL Broadband rocks !

Advert.
    Hi there, I am the user of MTNL Braodband service since it's inception. In my opinion it's one of the best internet service in India. The speed is excellent, the downtime almost negligible and the experience is great.

The only downfall is their Customer Support. It's not that they do not attend properly. The reason is that the Suport staff often remains very busy. Actually it takes an average 10 to 15 minutes before I can talk to their representative. However, in view of the minimum downtime, I don't require to talk to them often, it's one of the best internet service. Highly recommended.

Regards

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: MTNL Broadband rocks !

Ya, I have BSNL and I am pretty much satisfied, always suggest people to go for BSNL.

Here too with BSNL, whenver you get in trouble then only you are in trouble else things are fine. They are quick to work upon problems of DataOne..

No experience of MTNL

ruvi_143
    ruvi_143 is offline Newbie

@MIE...... I DUNNO SINCE WHEN UR UISNG THE SERVICES OF MTNL........BUT ACC TO ME.......THE CONNECTION IS 2 SLOW AND THE ADSL KEEPS BLINKING.....D CUSTOMER SERVICE S#X.........

I DONT THINK I HAVE NE OTHER FEASIBLE OPTION....N DATS D REASON 1M STUCK WID IT........MTNL GOTTO LEARN SUMTHIN 4RM AT&T AND IMPROVE ITS CUSTOMER SERVICE LEAD TIME.......

I THIN K ITS A TRAINING ISSUE........D GUYS AINT TRAINED PROPERI....D HRD REPT.' GOTCHA DU SUMTHIHN..................IT SEEMS DEY DUNNO CARE

Ricky

Hey.. do not go outside India, tell them to learn from Airtel, the way they are doing cabling etc, its really lot better than BSNL and may be MTNL too.

Ruvi,

You are basically having problem of signal strength loss in your line.
    Can you give me SNR up/down and Attenuation details ?

ruvi_143
    ruvi_143 is offline Newbie

dude..........im a novice...........ive got no idea bout wat u speaking......where do i get dese datails from

Ricky

It can be found on modem.
    Most of the modem comes with web based interface which provides you all such information.

7. Advert.

MiE
    MiE is offline Newbie

I use MTNL broadband in East Delhi area. I was among very first users of MTNL Broadband users in my locality. So what I am telling you is my personal experience. In fact I run two PCs from the same conection and they both run quite fast. Dear Ruvi if you think that your MTNL coonnection is not working properly, in all likelihood, it a technical problem of your ADSL device. What I stressed at my previous post is that the overall service is quite good and it's speed is really fast. Kindly lodge a complaint at 1504 for your Internet connection. They will replace yor ADSL device. I still feel it's the best bet for you.

Ricky

I think problem is of line not of device.

Jagdish
    Jagdish is offline Just in!

I too had used MTNL's triband connection for few months, there's no doubt that it was the fastest connection I ever used, but the main concern was their billing.... Dont' know how, but they charged me 3 month's rental in advance.... Customer care was of no help.... Finally I filed a complaint at Preet-Vihar centre & got it disconnected....
    Although after some time(45/50 days to be exact) I got some of my money back, but the Cust. Care was terrible....

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Uff MTNL. no ways. I just get frusted with the connection. Nothing is working proprly. Even the customer support people in 1504 was gave me pathatic experience. they said directly no to me that they cant give me the said speed. It was a bad experience.

Is Any one know the no of their highter esclation for mtnl triband connection?

RakeshVed
    RakeshVed is offline eTI Member

It will be of now use. Even higher authority can not help you. Their bandwidth is chocked and there is nothing you can do. Or change the ISP.

sportfree
    sportfree is offline eTI Iron

But the speed compare to reliance will be lesser i feel .

atharyaju Guest

Re: MTNL Jadoo sucks !

Don't fall pray to what MTNL claims! I have bought JADOO 3G prepaid card in mumbai and struggling to get 3G going for last 3 days. Customer service sucks big time.. Every time I call what I get is just a assurance that my service would start in 12 to 24 hours! ( Expect lot of background noise of people talking!)
    On many occasions customer care people agreed that system on their side is not working properly. They kept on giving various reasons and false promises! No one knows what the problem could be. I tried manual settings on my handset (sony k800i) switched on and off handset number of times as suggested by CSR :-)
    I think MTNL is trying to add as much customers as possible by using marketing gimmicks such as luring customers with live IPL (mobile TV) , Video calling n all. In fact during video calling audio quality is so poor that u may have to another cellphone both the sides just for audio! What an idea sir ji to sell more simcards!

So be patient, and wait for private operators to start 3G in India!

singhnetserfer
    singhnetserfer is offline Just in!
    people who says mtnl rocks either didn't used a good quality service or you really don't mean this . I've used tata's broadband 480 kbps for 690/pm only and i got 1.80 mbps speed. thereafter i used reliance broadband 600 kbps for rs 800/pm and got 2.4 mbps speed. but in mtnl i am not getting for what i am paying.

+ Post a Comment HERE!