View Poll Results: On this independece day are you really feeling proud to be an indian?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • No becas the present india is a shame with corrupted politicians with roots of democracy completely destroyed

18 19.57%
  • yes i feel proud but I am also worried about the country's generation loosing to maintain the real freedom

62 67.39%
  • I dnt celebrate independence day becas its not so worth for present indian situation

12 13.04%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.

If you really feel proud of living in a real democratic country , feeling this from your inner heart then just go ahead and vote - yes

If you feel there is no democracy still , no freedom of speech or actions in this corrupted india then just go ahead and vote - no

ashok_replies

Re: Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

I still remember people dont even treat indians well in the chat room.. This is still common. Why this happened? wats the cause?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I rather din find my option..
    I wanted to say :
    I feel proud but I am also worried about the country's generation loosing its path and failing to maintain the real freedom

ashok_replies

You should think again about the choices ricky

ruvi_143
    ruvi_143 is offline Newbie

HEY DUDE......HATS OFF 2 U.......ID OVE TO WORK WID U TO DDRIVE THE NATION INTO THE WORLD OF SANITATION.......I JUS REQUEST U 2 REPLY BACK.....AND BRIEF ME MORE WITH UR FUTURE DEEDS AND WHAT U EXPECT THE UTH AND URSELF 2 DO.........I MITE BE A MGMT STUDENT BUT IM KEENLI INTERESTED IN JOINING THE DRIVING THRUST TO BANISH THE CORRUPTION PRONED POLITIC SYSTEM OF THE COUNTRY.....REPLY.....N DEN I PROMISE TO INITIATE THE PROCESS OF UPLIFTMENT OF THE SOCIETY.......IM IN UTTER NEED OF COOPERATION N MOTIVATION......JAI HIND.....

Ricky

Ruvi.. that is nice comment from you !
    I am really happy to see people so much concerned about nation
    Together .. we can make the difference, lets be united.

@ Ashok
    Aha.. you did the changes.
    Thankyou..
    And I am now voting .

7. Advert.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

I too go with Ricky

ruvi_143

where du u guys reside..........probaby we cud jus meet up 2 discuss d cureent affairs....spend some time discussing issues.....e-discussions are effective, but 4 a short span......if u wanna.....if we wanna be d cause......weve got to create a cause.....it needs to have some passion...some mania kinda effect.......reply jus in dis context....i feel dis cud intiate the process of uthism.

ruvi_143

@ASHOK.....REGD D POST BY MIE IN A SIMILAR ISSUE......

Let’s be specific. Most of us are employed or studying... so busy in our own lives, earning money, thinking of better futures, making our loved ones happy. This is what we all are doing day after day, everyday... its our routine and has become our nature... now in the middle of a day a question arises what we are doing for the country and the moment a spark regenerates inside of us and we start abusing the system. System this system that, Government this and Govt. that... After shouting for few moments we forget everything and start living our mundane lives with same old ‘chalta hai’ attitude. If we are saying system is bad then who is making it bad… NO it’s not govt. We are living in a democratic country. Mind it, Democracy is about people, Govt. is in Communism or Monopoly. It’s WE who are doing it, who are messing with the system. Its WE who are finding ways to break the system; it’s WE who are always searching for the methods to manipulate the system in a way to benefit us and not the country as whole. WE are at fault. Our constitution is complete. There is law for each and every thing, but the flaw is in the implementation of that and directly or indirectly we ourselves are responsible for it. OK, everybody tell me frankly one thing. Many of you (or may be all of you) have traveled in Public buses. There are (or were) instances when we do not (or did not) take the ticket to save money. That means breaking the system. Why we do it? For petty profits. Is Govt. at fault here? Some will say yes! The system should be like that no body could do anything like this. But to be frank, we’ll definitely find some other way to break it then. This is just one example. We all have got many other examples. Paying Taxes , Stealing Electricity and many other daily life examples. It’s the story of everybody.

tHis is taken from some other site.....n hods gr8 relevance................. jus read it.....n let d discussion Re: Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ? continue without ne discripancies

n ya..............hAPPI INDEPENDENCE DAY

Ricky

Hmm..
    What if you are going right way but people are being hurdle in your path ?

ruvi_143

could u just be a bit more specific.......ive understood d jist of wat u asking but u cud u just precise it.

ashok_replies

Ha ha. Another guy joined in my discussion again. Sorry i was not aware of these discussions becas i didnt get any mails from etalk india

Each time i start a topic , a voice will come "I am willing to do someting to INDIA andthen they will become invisible "

I hope RUVI is not like that. Monica i hope you are listening to me too.

So RUVI , you said you are a MGMT student. You are just thinkng about very small amount of money here man..... Come on. There are so much of money stealed in every part of india through POLITICS.

I know now you will ask me a question "We are in a democratic country and we should do our rights and then expect everything to be good". I dont accept this. If you and me are good in paying taxes then will the rich politicians also pay the taxes???

Wat about the crores and crores of black money????????

Our problem with the indians is only 2 things. We always care for the small things and let the big things unnoticed. I wanted to concentrate on the big things first. Then the small things.

We forget all the mistakes of others.. Though we know the politician has done so much corrupt things , we still accept them and give them the power to rule india.

If we eleminate these things then we can concentrate on the poverty. Becas as you said, the bus ticket matter, its just a reflection of poverty.

Come on man, if politics is good , then i am sure there will be good JOBS all over the country. If there is good job for all educated people then we can ask them to pay the taxes.With the tax and the govt funds we can actually eradicate poverty .

So my main point is to CHANGE THE POLITICS.

So now RUVI tell me how will this be a reality ????????????????

Ricky

Why you feel that politicians are behind every bad thing in India ? I do not agree on this. Its not politician, its we all , those who are in politics are people from us itself.

I am sure there are good people too..
    If you want to change the politics then who is going to change ?
    To change then we have to be politician, if we became politician then again will have to follow those old tacts of politics and then we will be no different from other politician..

ashok_replies

First of all can you tell me which MINISTER in india is not having Black money ?
    [ except Dr.ABDUL KALAM ( becas he is not a politician , neither had black money, neither a president ).. I love his devotion towards india. And i respect him a lot.... ]

If you answer this then i will accept that there are one or two good politicians ..

Also i need to ask u someting. Even after knowing the person is corrupt, why do INDIANS still having them in power to rule ?

ashok_replies

I guess i replied to ricky and dnt knw y he is silent

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast