View Poll Results: On this independece day are you really feeling proud to be an indian?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • No becas the present india is a shame with corrupted politicians with roots of democracy completely destroyed

18 19.57%
  • yes i feel proud but I am also worried about the country's generation loosing to maintain the real freedom

62 67.39%
  • I dnt celebrate independence day becas its not so worth for present indian situation

12 13.04%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.

sankar123
    sankar123 is offline Just in!

Re: Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.
    I am always proud about india. But it will become not only powerful country and it will become as with out poverty. Corruption should be avoided.

bsnlgprs
    bsnlgprs is offline eTI Member

Yes we need it to be a powerful copany

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

huh people let us bring some light to this topic.
    Its my views"you know birds have no country no boundries(eg birds in winter immigrate to india during winters and to siberia during summers(i don't know the species)and they don't need any visa or passport coz they don't differentiate between lands but we humans do coz we have brain we love this land more than any other land,we make a bond with a piece of land.)now this should not be the case we shouldn't hate any other country and should not see other people as strangers this EARTH should be our country.
    but i know No one understands this and we all are fools who will keep fighting forever over small issues.
    Filled in the sea of darkness,in circle of hatred and revenge.
    away from light that everyone must follow the light of peace and kindness.
    huh now i am feeling like i am off topic but still some or other way its related to our life.

and let me tell if politicians stop taking bribes and higher post officers then obviously lower post officers like police HAWALDARS on traffic duty will not take bribe.
    its not our fault -if they take then only we give.
    (eg my friends bike was challaned for triple riding.After paying challan when he reached nearest police station to get his bike the policemen there told him that he should make challan receipt a bit heavy and greener he added 100rs but they asked him to pay 100rs more to get his vehicle.
    now what he was supposed to do to get his vehicle even after paying the challan?
    ans- nothing but he was forced to pay 200rs extra.
    who's fault was this "his"?
    obviously not,it's policemen.)
    so there is nothing to be proud of to be an INDIAN please accept this truth.
    kamal

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

hmm..

first of All like to clear one thing your friend is also in the fault because if the Police Man asked bribe from your friend then your friend can made a complaint against him to the higher authority or to the media..

But your friend also took the easiest way to get back his bike.. ( I don't Feel your friends even think to complaint against him that because we always thing.. higher authority will not help you as they also corrupted)

Secondly I M completely disagree with you.. No part of the World is escape from Corruption.. We are living in the India,.so we know about it and knws about our country system...

Basic Problem is with India is not corruption. Its matter we don't want to do hard work. We want everything comes with us in the easiest way.. If we change this kind of thinking,..everything will Fine.. ( Its my thinking)

prakash1990
    prakash1990 is offline eTI Member

I always love to be an INDIAN....because there is no other country in this world which is more democratic than our INDIA.....so be proud to be an indian...

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

@Kammy: Hmm seem that you have listen to the song from Refugee which means the same as you said about the Earth as a country.. :P
    Secondly, you say your friend gave Rs.200 extra even after paying the challan. Well dude, firstly it was your friend fault that he was triple riding, and when the police man have asked about the extra money he gave without opposing whose mistake is that and of-course you can't give example of these things and say ther is nothing to be proud of our motherland..

Well, this is the only country which has ppl following more then 4 religions, speaking more then 1500 languages, following more then 100 cultures and yet living together. Now you may question that we all fight based on the above things. Then let me clear this thing too, we do see many fights but all are because of some or the other social issues or politically created issues not based on religious or color (even if you come across those fights those are majorly politically created). Well if you think there is nothing to be proud about India in the current situation, can you name some of those missing things which can make India proud (according to you).

@nupur: What you say, I completely agree adding that we often give bribe uncomplaining not only because the higher officials are corrupt but also because we want our work to be done quickly. If in the above case if his friend had complained to the higher official he would have got his bike after many days/months/.. So he chose the other way. To be honest most of us do the same unless we have some higher official on our side..

@prakash: I agree that India is the largest democratic country in the world but democracy is one of the things which is not followed here..The leaders make project to fill their pockets, the ppl don't chose correct leader and blame them afterwards. Democracy does mean that ppl have right to choose their leader but who stands to be our leader..??
    A murderer, a corrupt, a liar, selfish and many more unique qualities.

We know the facts and still we choose them.. Is that democracy..??

7. Advert.

kammy

well SARKAR as i said if he was triple riding then he already paid the challan for that of rs 2000 isn't that enough?
    also you say here people from different religions live but let me ask you 1 question from you all isn't here riots on the name of religion.
    recently in southern state(i think orissa not sure bout it) a christian women was praded naked in the the village and raped before policemen now here whats that we should be proud for?
    and NUPUR my father is a govt employee PA to principle sectt of PUNJAB
    now everyday he comes home he comes with tales of corruption with higher officers taking bribes huh my uncle got Video camcorder as gift from unkown persons hope you have guessed it why?
    now i forgot to ask a question as i have already saidmy friend was asked to pay rs200 for his bike
    now whom should he complain?
    what evidences he has to prove his claim?
    nothing...

kamal

kammy

well SARKAR it's not that i hate my country i too like others love my country.
    But when it comes to pitful situation of country's democracy my heart fills with sadness and that's what i am sharing here.
    i am not proud coz there is nothing right now that i should be.
    what disturbs me the most is the politicians like CM of my state who says corruption must be eliminated and himself takes a huge amounts of bribes.
    whethers its congress or akali dal o bjp situation is the same.
    everyone wants his piece of cake and others too what a pitty.
    kamal

RJBENDRE
    RJBENDRE is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_replies
    You should think again about the choices ricky
    i totally agree. a smile on any indian's face in spite of being dug upto throat in personal problems is a ray of hope.

ronycat007
    ronycat007 is offline Newbie

;D Nice question dude!!!!!!!!!!Its a kind of certain awareness that one must look for our fellowmen

vspeak
    vspeak is offline Newbie

yes, i am proud to be an Indian, good or bad after all my motherland.

punith
    punith is offline Newbie

Indian are slave to english man before freedom and now they are slave to mnc.If u still can think of being proud. I want ask u a question how many time u feel hungry and how many time u think or remember of our own country.Here a lot of people working and everone want to be slave i mean everone want to work in companies like HP,IBM,Microsoft..,etc.Because they all want comfort and Y should they have to worry about. This IT and BT people want money and they can work for any thing.If any thing wrong happen then indians will be the losers.Just like Mnc closed and the main employers were indians.We should think of this.What u say about this?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Why you have all negative thoughts about it, what about Indian companies Infosys, Wipro etc. who hire foreigners as well give jobs to Indians !

Lali Krishna
    Lali Krishna is offline Just in!

Its not the matter of who is perfect ?

and what Ricky is saying is we should be perfect and should follow the rules without breaking any law...

i support Ricky because he may be don't know the names who are good politicians (i too don't know) but there will

be some politicians who are thinking about the nation and this failure system..its true.

10000001 is offline Just in!

jai bharat

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234