View Poll Results: On this independece day are you really feeling proud to be an indian?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • No becas the present india is a shame with corrupted politicians with roots of democracy completely destroyed

18 19.57%
  • yes i feel proud but I am also worried about the country's generation loosing to maintain the real freedom

62 67.39%
  • I dnt celebrate independence day becas its not so worth for present indian situation

12 13.04%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.
    Well, I am busy these days actually.

Here all I can say that root is our limited awareness..

Problem is that.. the people who are directly harassed by such corrupt one's are so weak that they can't raise their voice.. on the other hand those.. with some impression on society.. do not care about it..

So its the main reason (as I think) that corrupt are ruling India.

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

I want to say that people believe the words of the party member and gets the gifts and just voting them , without even thinking what will happen if they come to power.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

It is still because of lack of awareness.
    Moreover they are also driven by cause of religion.. Indians easily gets blind when people start talking about religion.

4indianwoman
    4indianwoman is offline Just in!

Well! I am proud to be Indian. ... I think, our condition is much better than our neighbor(Pakistan)

4indianwoman
    Where your ideas get you rewarded!

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Who is this 4IndianWomen?

By the way can you tell me for what you are feeling proud?

Rock-On
    Rock-On is offline Newbie

I am really proud to be an indian but for me humanity is more important. There are lots of devils indisguise of evils. Sorry no offence thats my personal opinion. What do you think friends !! Your comments are welcome lolz!!

7. Advert.

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_replies
    Who is this 4IndianWomen?

By the way can you tell me for what you are feeling proud?
    I don't need reason to be proud on my country i am proud coz i am born as an INDIAN and i think no one should need a reason to be proud on their country becoz it's the country which gives them land to live,place to earn n spend their life.
    kamal

Rock-On
    Rock-On is offline Newbie

Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

The only downfall of this country is the corrupt system, the corrupt politicians and the corrupt law & corrupt police. Otherwise no indian is not proud to be an indian !!

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

I feel India should be fast in cleaning the corruption .....
    Diabolos Darelord

communicative
    communicative is offline eTI Iron

It is good to be proud of your country, but that should not distract you from YOUR responsibilities towards it. As John Kennedy said,"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country!" If you do your duties well, you would have served your country, and that is what should make you proud of it!!!

sandy12
    sandy12 is offline Just in!

India is a great country blessed with the blessing of great guru's and warriors whom sacrificed their lives for the great cause of freedom. In today's days no body can do what
    our great guru's and freedom fighters did for us... but what we can do is we can maintain this legacy by maintaining peace and harmony in the country our country is suffering for major internal problems that could be named as corruption and somehow what I find is that the wealth of the country is bounded in the hands of approximately 1 percent peoples of India, because of that many peoples are not being able to get food for a day this is basically the inefficient distribution of income what i can say.
    But i am proud to be an Indian and celebrate Independence with joy and remember all those behind them.
    At this point of time i would like to say that we can make our India how it was it is in our hands.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Hi Ashoke,

not only politicians but also goverement officies are known for corruption. Who is corrupting them? Us, Yes lets be truthful, it's us, why to get our job done. even we are playing the part of a politician in away. He says things to get votes, we give bribes for getting our work done.

Lets work together, if we dont respect our country and its people then no one else will. Politicians are elected by us, then why point a finger at them at every turn. Somewhere the power is in our hands, how we use it is important.

TUM CHALO TO HINDUSTAN CHALE
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

www.royalmag.net
    www.royalmag.net is offline Just in!

I agree with the following post:

You should think again about the choices ricky

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

It's not the matter that u r proud or not, think how much u contributed to make India proud....

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Hmmm, Ya a great politiciam said, " see not what the country did for you, see what you did for the country."

Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast