View Poll Results: On this independece day are you really feeling proud to be an indian?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • No becas the present india is a shame with corrupted politicians with roots of democracy completely destroyed

18 19.57%
  • yes i feel proud but I am also worried about the country's generation loosing to maintain the real freedom

62 67.39%
  • I dnt celebrate independence day becas its not so worth for present indian situation

12 13.04%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.

sarkar
    sarkar is offline eTI Iron

Re: Are you proud to be an indian in the PRESENT INDIA ?

Advert.
    Further, Why cursing others..Look at oneself, We pay bribe to excuse ourself from challans, We spit on road, We drive drunk, We vote our politicians..
    Be proud of India because even at this level she influence other countries and play a major role in International politics..

How many of you really know Indian history..?? If looked back, We always had good administrators, good medicine facilities and many more...

I believe in "Taking experience from past and make History..!!!"

To all Indians irrespective of age, color or religion: Watch and listen Baba Ramdev's speech and then u'll surely experience a change in yourself..

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

2nd option is the very best.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Hey people the answer lies in our mind. o good and Good will come to you. There are many people who are contributing to such causes, "the joy of giving week", "times-mission india" and so on, lets talk about them. They deserve to be mentioned and our mind should be on progress, as they said it then, "Chodo kal ki baatein, kal ki baat purani, naye dur mein likhenge hum mil kar nayi kahani, after all we are Hindustani!!!"
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

Bhvm

Quote Originally Posted by Farida H B
    Hey people the answer lies in our mind. o good and Good will come to you. There are many people who are contributing to such causes, "the joy of giving week", "times-mission india" and so on, lets talk about them. They deserve to be mentioned and our mind should be on progress, as they said it then, "Chodo kal ki baatein, kal ki baat purani, naye dur mein likhenge hum mil kar nayi kahani, after all we are Hindustani!!!"
    Good, but we also can't Ignore these Teething problems that India is seriously facing.
    Even after 60+ years of freedom, the conditions are not what our dear Mahatma Gandhi had dreamt of.

sarkar

"Chodo kal ki baatein, kal ki baat purani, naye dur mein likhenge hum mil kar nayi kahani, after all we are Hindustani!!!"
    Sorry to say but we r singing this song since 19__ ... (well i don't know when the movie hit the theater)..

and i dont want our future to sing the same song trying to develop the 'developing country'..Lets take our country on our shoulder and let us take responsibility for our mistakes.. 8)

Farida H B

Hi well this is what I feel about Independence, do go through it, its an article on independence day

http://www.smsnshayari.com/ab-festiv...d-information/

7. Advert.

ashiyanayoga
    ashiyanayoga is offline Just in!

Yes!

Ashu

Farida H B

what does the yes mean?

sarkar

He agrees wid you as all of us do..!!

Bhvm

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_replies
    First of all can you tell me which MINISTER in india is not having Black money ?
    [ except Dr.ABDUL KALAM ( becas he is not a politician , neither had black money, neither a president ).. I love his devotion towards india. And i respect him a lot.... ]

If you answer this then i will accept that there are one or two good politicians ..

Also i need to ask u someting. Even after knowing the person is corrupt, why do INDIANS still having them in power to rule ?
    Cent percent agreed mr!!

If this dirty politics is rooted out..90% of india's problem is solved.

Even if there are good people who want to make progress...these politicians always come in their way...and Also ask bribes to 'pass' the good plans!! oh!!

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

There is nothing to be proud in today's INDIA.
    kamal

sarkar

What do you think Bhvm if 90% politicians are removed then India's problem will be solved.

Well if not they then somebody else. Tell honestly haven't we all in our life never bribed a policeman..??
    When we break rules we do the same.

Well if you want the names of few Indian Leaders who were pure in serving India..I can name many, but the true thing is all were in the past.

I do except today's politics is not so good but we don't have any write to claim that it's because of politicians. I say it's because we are not united.

And to be frank Dr.Abdul Kalam is a genuine person who thinks of India's development in space and science as Vikram Sarabhai.

sarkar

Well it's your personal view Kammy though I partially agree with you and take responsibility of that..

Farida H B

All I can say is Love your country, It has given u everything you ever asked for, and lets not forget Its the people not the country that is at fault.

dk4info
    dk4info is offline Newbie

i have too much proud to be a citizen of a nation thaty have named india that is best in world

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast