+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Railway Fare

Advert.

apjosef
    apjosef is offline Newbie

Railway Fare

Advert.
    For some years the fare in Indian Railways is the same. There is rising prices every where, including the price of fuel and energy that the trains use. What is the scientific reason for not increasing the fare? It would be natural and logical to increase fare reasonably and scientifically and spend more on making our train clean, safe and punctual. There can not be any argument against it.

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Re: Railway Fare

People are grumbling that Prices have rised, You are grumbling that they haven't for the train. The railway is making profit , only not officialy and measures are taken to keep them clean.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

apjosef

I am not primarily asking for higher fare, but for more and better services. Even in so-called good trains, how scary to use a toilet seat. And how many level crosses are waiting for a fly over. The usual answer is that we have no sufficient funds. We are a poor nation. By talking about the fare, I just wanted to put forward the idea that funds need not be a problem. Is nobody concerned about the poor performance of our trains?

Farida H B

The problem is not the nation but the ones that are driving them, India is not poor man, its a young and beautiful country sadly been looted by people who have been entrusted to save its wealth. Every day in Tv they are showing scams commited by ministers and funds they have saved in banks abroad.

regarding the train,well its a public service mode and I hope we can use it to its best capacity, they shake, thats why using the toilet becomes a headache and naturally the sanitation has to be taken seriously.

apjosef

There are trains in India never running on time. I understand that every train is given a time which is not given to any other train. So all trains can run on time. If there is a will there is a way. But what can we do about it? That I want to know. The problem is a massive one and involves millions of men and more of man hours.

Farida H B

Yes, thats there, but now people too are aware of how important their time is and are constantly wanting better service. See we think that no one is speaking up, true, but there are people who are raising their voices, the problem is that they are heard but ignored because no one wants to poke their nose in others problems, but when the problem comes to shake hands with them, they want support. Thats a fact of life and no one can ignore it.

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!