+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Cow slaughter

Advert.

apjosef
    apjosef is offline Newbie

Cow slaughter

Advert.
    Will some one tell me what is wrong about killing cows, especially those which are not taken care of by the owners? I want to hear all the logical, scientific, and religious reasons, if any?

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

Re: Cow slaughter

Killing any form of living being would be a crime my friend
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

apjosef

I certainly did not want to be understood that the stray cows should be killed. My question was the rationale for just speaking about cow slaughter. What about other animals. If any one wants to talk about living beings, that would include plants also. So mankind is going to starve and perish. So what is a reasonable guideline?

Farida H B

Hi
    there is a difference between killing and taking the necessary things from nature for one's sustainance, yes plants too are living, but they also serve a special purpose, if animals and hmans woundnt consume them, then what would have become of the earth and similarly the same about animals. even a lion doesn't hunt untill and unless he is hungry. He has a reason to kill.

apjosef

Animal protein is a good food item. Is that not a sufficient reason? I mean speaking purely scientifically. Even it seems the Vedas are not against it.

Farida H B

Well yes animal protein and plants and god alone knows what else people think are good for us. some people have had their own urine!!

anyways, sometimes it is necessary and sometimes not. I am not trying to have an argument here, just stating my point, may be you are a person who is seeing all this in a positive manner, but all 5 fingeres are not alike

7. Advert.

IndeaHosting
    IndeaHosting is offline Newbie

So far this is a matter of religion not any other crime no body should claim and this is same as eating others animals

India Hosting

Russian
    Russian is offline Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by apjosef
    Animal protein is a good food item. Is that not a sufficient reason? I mean speaking purely scientifically. Even it seems the Vedas are not against it.
    If one thinks that someone is a "good food item" for him, and considers this to be a sufficient ground for killing this living entity and eating... Then who or which arguments will stop him?!

Cow is a sacred animal, and very useful animal by the way. Cow provides us with the milk like a second Mother. So, killing the cow is like killing your own Mother.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!