+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

notice: This is a real liar

Advert.

psychic_healing_peace
    psychic_healing_peace is offline Just in!

notice: This is a real liar

Advert.
    his name is Rajvir Singh,he is an international Judge of SanShou and police in india. The job so brightly,but it doesnt match with him,cause his heart is dark.

He have married,and have a five years old child,but he tells lie to the ladies,still say that he loves them,can married with them,playing games with ladies,but we will never know that he is a liar before we fall in love.

and i was be cheated by him,i believe him cause he shows the true picture on his blog,and his job,and the day how he stayed with me,but everything is planing. and i am useless,why i still miss a liar now.please help me remove him in my heart. he had played my heart of love....

girls,please notice that he is a liar,you can see his blog,so you can know how he looks :http://360.yahoo.com/profile-TjkA6Io...n4Ll3Cg--?cq=1

and you can read my blog too,i have wroten it out about that story,how he cheats girl..see the website: http://360.yahoo.com/profile-5MNM3eo...r2iK2jGU-?cq=1

girls ,we should be careful of the liar who wants to cheat our love..and please give me suggestion how to forget him.....cause i cannot forgive him now.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: notice: This is a real liar

LDR

Well, first of all stop behaving like a child and making such posts on forums.
    Now first tell us what you really want now ?

psychic_healing_peace

yes,i admit that it is childish to behavior like that. and it is also rude to do like that,but if someone cheated,and he still can live a good life,or still can go on cheat others,who is fault,we are ladies,we want to find the true love,but the guys will use our heart to cheat,who makes it fault.
    and i admit that i want everybody knows that who is he,what is the personality of him.i want him can be punished.just i dont know how to do it ,so i only can use the internet to tell everybody......and i also want to warning to other girls be careful of such kind of guy.

anyway, thanks for your reply to me

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

But , girl/ ladies also cheats .. !!
    What for them ?

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Its boys who cheats.

psychic_healing_peace

no matter how boys or girls,sometimes we will tell lie too,but the important is that when we tell lie is because you want your family or your friends be better in their life,then we do it,nobody will blame you. such as if your family member get sick when you have an important text,your family will not tell you anything,they will just say they are fine,and try your best do your text. this is beautiful words.
    In my true event, i just want to tell the people of that,it is a real lie to girls,and he cheats you cause he wants to playing,but the girl in this event,she didnt know anything,and just want to find her happiness, she gives her heart to that guy...but unfortunate,this is not a beautiful lie.

7. Advert.

Monica

My man loved me a lot but we had to move apart because of situation. He told me the truth and I too have my own reasons.
    May be Rajvir Singh is not lying !

psychic_healing_peace

before i fall in love,i must sure he is not married,but he told lie,he said he didnt married in that time,that is why i was going on with him...... and i can feel that when he was seriours with me that time,cause he chat with me everyday till 3:00am to 4:00am before he went to my hometown,and i dont know what happen after he had the relationship with me,he just said he has the problem,before he finished the problem,he cannot married with me. but all is lie, in fact,if not because i seriours with him,he will not tell me the true he had married.... that time he was in bei jing,he just want to play me...and i give my heart to him,i never met a guy can lie in this way,if he want to playing,he should find the lady also wants too,it is not cheat others,dont say that he can married with me,dont say that he is single,dont say that he loves me...

how can maybe,he is real liar,and i was not the one girl he lies,before he went to Vietnam for championship,he also found one lady in there,and he almost did the same as he do with me.. he invited that vietnamese lady for the championship,and went with him to his hotel...but at last that lady said "no" to him,she refused his sex requied.....
    but he can lie so fluently........ looks like practice many times....and i just trust him much. at last i cannot even believe he lie to me....... so sad

Monica

I m also girl and I feel very angry when reading all this but u shld also understand that on internet we shld not get serious , boys make girls fool evn when you meet face to face then hw u believed him over internet.

psychic_healing_peace

thanks for your reply,that time i still think of that,in this world,it should not have many bad people..when girls fall in love,we cannot think too much bad,it is the weakness for girls.

Monica

I think now we need input of a boy too.
    Like you I too think that not everyone is bad in this world but we should be precautious.

You have posted here , may be this post can't save other girl who are now a days in contact with this guy but I am sure it will help many girls in coming days whenver they will see it , will get careful about boys they have in their life.

psychic_healing_peace

one of my friends in india,he helps me check out his address,but the address is wrong,he had moved. and my friend told me that he has a happily married and lives. moves to holy place.... how a super liar can do it as well as he wishes... i am still thinking how he can cheat the love as he really loves... that time he stayed with me,hold my hand every second,and i just felt that he really love me. oh,how a human being can cheat so perfect,i dont understand if we dont love,how can pretend we love.... oh,if i go on taliking about him,just make me feel more pain.. i really want to punish him, but i cannot do anything... helpless

karen215
    karen215 is offline Newbie

Dear girl . i feel pity for you.
    i also suffer from the bad boy.He make me as his wife for 3 years , and illtreat me .hit me . lie to me . fight with me .shout at me .lie to others around me that i was a bad girl.

His is a new dehli boy name is ritesh kumar agrawal.
    his number is 00919891683521
    his passport is Z1395711
    i agree with you that the bad boy must get punished

wendy747
    wendy747 is offline Newbie

If you love someone you will never describe that person this way swthrt!
    I know that its hard to overcome that you have gone thru but its not the end...Its may be just a new beginning for you where you cn learn from ur past mistakes.

try to keep ur self busy with some work or the other and prove that u r not drowned just cuz someone ditched you....prove that u wont let people take u for granted....be the way u r and do the best!
    Time will prove...but do not blame someone cuz we are no one to judge anyone here!
    Hope u are back to normal life!
    Take care
    Love and Prayers,

+ Post a Comment HERE!