+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Raj Thackeray threaten SBI not to recruite Outsider

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Raj Thackeray threaten SBI not to recruite Outsider

Advert.
    Raj Thackery the MNS (Maharashtra Navnirman Sena ) chief warned SBI ( State Bank of India ) not to recruite outsiders for any of SBI Job.

Raj Thackery sent a letter written warning to SBI , not to allow outsider to give the exam which is going to held in sunday 19th and 22nd Nov.

SBI filed a complaint against Raj Thackeray and assured SBi to give security so that the exam can conducted smoothly.

Raj Thackery has recently won 13 seats in Maharastra assembly elections. When Abu Azmi announced to take the oath in Hindi Raj Thackery said In Maharashtra Abu must take oath in Marathi only other wise he can go to other state like UP. But Azmi took the oath in Hindi then Rajh Thackeray's some of the MP ( supporter) attacked on him in the oath ceremony.

Last year also he ( Raj Thackeray ) did the same thing when Railway exam happened in Maharashtra and attacks on North Indians were on the news...

Hope Maharashtra Police will give proper security to SBI to run exam smoothly without any mishaps

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Raj Thackeray threaten SBI not to recruite Outsider

what can i say he is jerk.
    he thinks Maharashtra is a separate country.Nothing more to say
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

I don't know what they want to prove by dividing country which is already suffering lots of problem. Do they think that educated part of society can ever support him.. even the Maharashtrian ?

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

well u know what ppl 2day we r at a state of life where we have to struggle lots in order to survive.........ppl who r at a high level think that y should they help others they slogged and slogged and now they r in that pos'n well..........this is one part......the other part is poor ppl tend to become more poorer where will u get education from..............and only education is not responsible for this y don we see the other ppl who follow such ppl blindly...........2day raj thackeray has become a hero among the maharashtrians...........being a maharashtrian i can feel this thing ppl just by talking or discussing over this topic we won't get any sol'n unless the ppl don understand these things they won't be aware of such acts.........so no one can help it................
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

Farida H B
    Farida H B is offline eTI Iron

I think Raj Thakrey is mentally sick. Language is a bridge to communication, not a barrier!!
    I hope no other state thinks of using his methods in their administration. we have enough differences as it is, now add language to it is simply ridiculous.
    Get your Handwriting Analysed : Worldofhandwriting.com

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

yeah Frida i agree with you
    kamal

7. Advert.

AMITTYAGI1
    AMITTYAGI1 is offline Newbie

Where are these Thackeray Family and their parties gone when Mumbai facing (26/11). Is they buy Mumbai or Maharashtha.

Farida H B

Good observation Amit.

AMITTYAGI1
    AMITTYAGI1 is offline Newbie

Thanks Farida.

Farida H B

Now just teh previous day I happened to see a news channel and the shiv sena followers said openly that they would kill anyone who spoke against bal thakrey, woh man!!! what happened to freedom of speech? really a few people causing such havoc and confusion and the government can't do anything about it.

shekhawat
    shekhawat is offline Just in!

Raj Thackeray is a mad person & no talk about him on any media will be the best way to demoralizing him.

Farida H B

I agree he is mad and yes ignoring him is a good idea as well. But how to ignore his actions that are affecting the innocent?

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

that is what the thing is.......................u can't ignore the acts.........adn u know what mostlu the youth has been in influence wid him so u can't help it.................
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

Meher
    Meher is offline Newbie

Its our fault . Ppl who follow him are like us and why we are giving damn about his words and thoughts ?
    Its their JOB, they were manipulating and will manipulate common people for their own benefit, so until we allow them to manipulate they will.

Charity starts with home and I hope its already started as you see his party lost lots of vote their.

Guys be calm and wait, sooner or later his influence will be gone if he is on wrong path.

Virtue of Time..

Farida H B

Hi Meher,

There are people who love to follow his chosen path, for there way of thinking is very narrow.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast