+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

3g service coverage in Guwahati

Advert.

swastik
    swastik is offline eTI Member

3g service coverage in Guwahati

Advert.
    Hi guys,
    I want to know does BSNL 3G prepaid connection work in Guwahati (roaming). Are all the 3G facilities available. Pls Help
    Thnx

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: 3g service coverage in Guwahati

BSNL is gradually expanding 3G services, it may or may not be available in your area. You can verify it by just using any BSNL SIM in 3G mobile phone and set that mobile to work in 3G mode, if it gets signal then 3G is available there.

swastik
    swastik is offline eTI Member

Thnx Ricky,
    But I have to visit Guwahati. If 3G connection works there on a prepaid card then I will not have to carry my laptop along with me. Some body told me that pre-paid SIMs are banned in Assam as in J&K

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

You may ask someone who is living there already !

Dipankar Jyoti Gogoi Guest

all preapaid sim are not working in NE region like assam, monipur....2G or 3G.

C J Bora Guest

Post 3G BSNL in Guwahati

The 3G/UTMS service of BSNL is available in Guwahati, It was the pioneer in 3G services, but the major setback is that it in not accessible in all locations within the City. But if the network is good then the data transfer is quite fast. The network is good in Dispur, Zoo Road, Panbazar and a few other posh locations. Even though BSNL is having an Exchange in Noonmati Area the network is poor. You can mark my words as I have been using BSNL prepaid 3G services in Guwahati for the last one year. Recenty Aircel has also started 3G and just now I have activated my 3G on my Aircel post paid connection and will be able to share my experience after using it. Even Reliance was working on 3G but there has been a significant delay in their launch. My matter of concern is the speed, network availibility and the tariffs. -

7. Advert.

plaistedzvu Guest

Hello

Yes, thank for your information a million! Need to discover anybody organizing Tea Party. I would like to participate in organizing.

+ Post a Comment HERE!