+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Big Boss Season 3 Episode 41 -November 14- Gossips / Discussion

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Big Boss Season 3 Episode 41 -November 14- Gossips / Discussion

Advert.
    Day 41 !

Amitabh Bachchan took the interview of Tanaaz . She came with her son.

BIG B asked many question to Tanaaz regarding Rohit and other members and about the game and Tanaaz replied it with Full of enthusiasm and expressed her feeling as she wanted to go back again in the house and will see everyone …

BIG B asked about her Hubby Batkyaar as she is happy that she left the house and Baktyaar got the chance to show himself to the audience and she replied it positively.

Day 41 at 1 PM .. Batyaar felt so upset as her wife eliminated and he missed her a lot and Pravesh and Vinod holds him asked him to cheer up and later Claudia hugged him and than Rohit hugged him and cheered up.

At 2.30 Big Boss called Batyaar in the house and asked him how he is feeling… and Baktyaar shared his feeling and said he missed her coz he loved her and than he felt low and said sorry to her on camera as she supported him a lot and played in balance and said before going out he will make them out who all made his wife cry.

Big Boss called Shamita in the confession room and asked as her sister marriage on the way or she willing to go or not. And its obvious that Shamita said yes she is willing to go and Big Boss asked her to go with secret door which is in the confession room itself.

Big B took the interview of Shamita and asked about her feelings and she shared it what she felt when she got the news from Pravesh instead of Big Boss and she look so excited about her sisters marriage. Big B asked her about her chances of winning as she is going like this and asked about other members. And replied it like she is happy that she is going at the right time and she learnt a lot in this game…and felt bad as she is not able to buy Aaditi and Baktyaar.

In the House: - Vindu tried to convinced and impress her as she is looking more close to Pravesh..

About a 45 minute later everyone start taking about Shamita where she gone as she not came out of big boss house.. and Aaditi and Baktyaar the two people felt very bad as they both not able to say a bye to her.

Big Boss called Aaditi in the confession room and asked her to pack Shamita bag.

Amitabh Bachchan asked Shamita is she wanted to show her self in the hosue as Shilpa is very famous and she not got such importance and Shamita replied positively and said yes she wanted to go because she wanted to show her self who she is !

Once the Shamita went out Rohit start talking about other chances as well as his chances with Raju and later Raju convinced the same ting to Vindu.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Big Boss Season 3 Episode 41 -November 14- Gossips / Discussion

So this episode was rather not very exciting though I missed it yesterday !

Thankx for updating about it here.

Sib Guest

hey nupur, I really am thankful to you for updating the daily episodes. I used to watch this reality show everyday, but for a couple of days i cudnt watch, coz of our cable operator. He removed colors n sony TV, of which I was a regular viewer. I dint miss even one episode coz of you. n yesterday, i gt back my channels .. so js wanted to thank you so much for regularly updating here......

Just one suggestion, your grammar is hard to understn n sometimes you mix up the gender ;D.Just a suggestion.........dnt take it otherwise.

God bless you,
    Sib

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Ya there is Grammatical problem with me and I am Polishing myself for this ..

Thanks for you kind feedback and suggestion and there is nothing to mind of that I like people correct me when I m wrong...

Thanks once again!

+ Post a Comment HERE!