View Poll Results: Do you think that Toshi is out because of Communal issue from Voice of India ?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 47.06%
  • No

9 52.94%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Do you think that Toshi is out because of Communal issue from Voice of India ?

Advert.

Monica
    Monica is offline eTI Member

Do you think that Toshi is out because of Communal issue from Voice of India ?

Advert.
    Toshi was out of Star Voice of India Show.

According to Jury, he was among most talented Singer in the Crew.
    When he was out, Abhijeet --one of the Jury promised him that though here you got Injustice because of voting from sms but I will be there for you always whether its need of Money, Guidance or any other thing.
    You are my Son from now on.

Which all shows that Abhijeet who is in the Singing from many many years knows that he is a talent.

So do you think because he is a Muslim and as it happens in India, he was not able to get enough votes?
    Is it inspired by communal reason ?

ashok_replies
    ashok_replies is offline eTI Iron

Re: Do you think that Toshi is out because of Communal issue from Voice of India ?

But almost all tv shows are like this only. Due to some reason they dont give the true results.
    This happened even in Bike race also. My frend has finished first in a 3 level race but he didnt get the prize. One man who was the frend of the jury got the prize.

Its like that only. we cant do anyting in these matters

Monica

Re: Do you think that Toshi is out because of Communal issue from Voice of India ?

But here Jury were not the making partiality
    it was people themselves, people of India who were the judge here

Even in one of the episode Jury indirectly appealed audience to vote for talent and please do not make any other thing to be reason to decide your vote(they actually meant religion )

But I am happy that he won even after loosing, I am sure he will have a bright future under guidance of Mr. Abhijeet

ashok_replies

People change so easily. Onstage they talk someting. Outside they talk the exact opposite.

If really abijeet is going to help him then its really good. But we cant be sure. Its just 50-50

Monica

I believe Abhijeet, he was saying that he has seen those days when he was without food for 8 years even after getting first time break in move "Anand Anand".

He said that he will let such a talent to suffer.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Nice topic you started Monica
    Even I was thinking to raise this issue here.

Toshi ofcourse was one of the best singer. He was also a person down to earth. I too belief that it was due to communal reason.

7. Advert.

Mr.Vishal
    Mr.Vishal is offline eTI Iron

Re: Do you think that Toshi is out because of Communal issue from Voice of India

monica you should have never started this Topic.I know that toshi is talented but their are no such communal issues behind it ...Irfan also a muslim contender how come he was not eliminated .....You must have seen show Gurukool before on sony tv ..the winner was quazi a muslim contender.Sometimes its only a matter of luck.Monica just tell me why did'nt you commented when Some Hindu contender was eliminated from the show ...then why did'nt you commented isn't that also a communal issue for you . In our country no Hindu no Muslim .... Mujhe sirf ek mulk ka naam sunaai deta hai - India

i request you to delete this topic as it shows narrow mentality.

ashok_replies

applauses for Mr.Vishal.

Becas i dnt knw anyting about this show. I believed Monica's arguments .

If you didnt come then i would not even know this matter at all ..

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Mr. Vishal, everyone has his/her own views.
    I supported her because even in the show everyone was talking about this indirectly, actually the situation were in show to hint towards this issue.

+ Post a Comment HERE!