IITF India International Trade Fair starts on 14-27 November every year and thousands of organization participate and promote their production on the low cost and Lakh's of People visit their and enjoy and even purchase their products.

Yesterday I also visited their and things which I liked the most is The Dog Show which is organized by the Ministry of Defence . There were 5 Labrador dogs ( 4 black and 1 white ).

Soldier along with Dogs showed the talents of those dogs, Like fir jump , rope walk and crossing the hurdles , finding the bomb and terrorist . That was really amazing to watch , they are simply amazing and very very talented.

There was so rush to watch these dogs show we was not able to see so we climbed on the railings to watch.

2nd thing I liked the states Hall , where all the states showed their best items of their states. I m not able to visit all states but the states I visited and liked was Delhi ( that is for obvious ) where upcoming common wealth game was the main highlight and one touch screen machine from which you can see the roads, Metro and games arrangement, than Punjab , Hariyana, Sikkim and 2 more.

I was not able to see more states as we are about to buy some eatable items so we entered in the Good living pavilion where was the food and Costmatice Organizations displayed their item in very low cost and we found their some good home made chocolates to good cosmetics items .. so, We purchased some of the crunchy, Namkeens, chocolates , corn flakes , shakes and some of the cosmetic products ...

Today is the last day of IITF 2009 .

we not took the fair pictures as we are busy in taking are own pics ,Anyways Hope fully next time you guys come and visit and enjoy this fair..