THE CHOICE IS YOUR’S : TAKE IT OR STAY WHERE YOU ARE

We all desire to have the best in life, to live it happily, be successful, to have good food, a good place to stay and good education system. But when it comes to upgrading ourselves so that we can achieve what we want, we sometimes hold back, it so happens that the opportunity passes itself by and you stay where you are and the same as ever before. For instance when I had started doing handwriting analysis professionally, I had kept an offer for a limited period that on one person’s analysis the other would be free, at that time a gentle man by the name of Mr .Suresh came to Rajkot where I was having this analysis section on. When the offer was over this person came to me and asked me for an analysis , wanting the same benefit. The offer (opportunity) had passed by, what could I have done, I had to decline politely and he had agreed to pay for two. This may seem like a small example, but small opportunities lead to big ones. If we let the small ones pass us by, then what will happen when the big one’s present themselves??

Change , “change” is the only thing constant in life, then why are we not accepting it? Why are we allowing it to pass by us?

They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.”
Andy Warhol, the Philosophy of Andy Warhol

If we do accept, then why no steps are taken towards self improvement. The mind is one of the most powerful gadgets that a person has, but you need to tune it, polish it from time to time and make the correct use of it. You need to keep it focused on whatever it is that you truly want. It will make immense difference in the quality of life that you lead. When it comes to buying new clothes or going to a restaurant or pub or cinema, we don’t think twice, for us it’s a recreational activity. Yes most certainly, it is, for your body , but your conscious and subconscious mind require their own form of nourishment. It can come from reading inspirational books or watching movies like ‘Chak de’ that leave a motivational impact on you. But the impact of these last only for short while and when you come face to face with the problems of life, slowly the acquired positive power starts deserting you, in the process leaving you more frustrated than ever before. That’s the reason an internal change affects more than an external one. For instance ‘Handwriting Analysis’ or more precisely ‘Grapho therapy’ where we change the handwriting of the person scientifically in order to change some part of his personality. For eg. Take a person who is highly nervous and not willing to take risks, is satisfied with what he has in life and may even be an underdog in a relationship. For such a person if he were to change the way he writes his ‘t’s it will help him a lot. The best way for this person to write the ‘t’ is in this manner. This would give him confidence and help him look for newer pastures to try his hand on. Yes thinking whether it can happen or not? Well it most certainly can as handwriting is actually mindwriting. The connection is simple, if looking at the writing, the analyst can say accurate things about a person, then they can even help you change your self by using ‘Grapho therapy’ or ‘Grapho tips’. It helps in giving you a brand new thinking pattern which will make you a much better person that you were than your previous self. Now take the example of Benazir Bhutto, see her way of writing her ‘t’s (full handwriting analysis of Bhutto given in my blog in www.worldofhandwriting.com ) she was a treat to analyze. Such a powerful lady in her mind, confident, intelligent and knew precisely what she wanted. The choice to change, how to change and what to change is always in our hands. We just have to listen to our inner self and make use of the opportunity in hand.

Regards,
Farida H B
Handwriting analyst and
Grapho analytical Therapist