+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Olive Launches First 3G Enabled Notebook in India. X107H Been Launched in India.

Advert.

jeetut
    jeetut is offline Just in!

Olive Launches First 3G Enabled Notebook in India. X107H Been Launched in India.

Advert.
    Olive Telecommunication (the parent company of Haier Mobile) and Tata Teleservices Limited (TTSL) have launched India's first ZipBook embedded with high-speed Internet access for mobile Internet connectivity and broadband.

Configuration:
    • 1.6 GHz processor
    • Chipset 945GSE
    • 1 GB DDR memory
    • 160 GB 2.5-inch hard drive
    • Screen Size 10.1” TFT
    • Dimensions 250x183x28
    • Weight 1.2 Kgs
    • 1.3MP camera
    • Bluetooth
    • 802.11b/g/n
    • LAN
    • Card reader
    • Qualcomm’s QSC6085 chipset

The Qualcom’s QSC6085 chipset will help in connecting to the EV-DO Technology.

Features:
    • Mobile Broadband Connectivity bundled with Tata Teleservices’ data packages
    • Photon Plus broadband service

What’s the Cost?
    • X107H, the first model will cost Rs. 23,999 which includes the Photon Plus device
    • 10 other models available ranging from Rs. 4999 to Rs. 39999
    • All the models will be available within a couple of months
    • X107H will be exclusively available at all the Tata Indicom stores, with others to follow in some time.

silverscreen
    silverscreen is offline Just in!

Re: Olive Launches First 3G Enabled Notebook in India. X107H Been Launched in India.

what is olive anyway?! i thought dell launched its first 3G product a long time ago in september or something. its service provider is mtnl. what is the service provider for olive. can u provide me ur site olive, so i can check out ur product

jeetut

Re: Olive Launches First 3G Enabled Notebook in India. X107H Been Launched in India.

basically olive is a brand new product that is being launched in India by Haier Mobiles. Since its a pretty big company, i would suggest you check out their site at www.olive.me

the price is only 23,999 and has a 3G inbuilt wireless. its very cool and comes with various stylish colors. the best feature is that it comes under a cost that is being offered by dell and hp. it has a one year warranty.

jeetut

Quote Originally Posted by silverscreen
    what is olive anyway?! i thought dell launched its first 3G product a long time ago in september or something. its service provider is mtnl. what is the service provider for olive. can u provide me ur site olive, so i can check out ur product
    the service provider in this case is Tata Docomo. Olive will collaborate with Tata Docomo to launch its product. Its giving a 2 year free plan in the form of Tata Photon Broadband plan with this netbook purchase. its a very cool offer!

daga
    daga is offline Just in!

i have a dell, but its not 3g. i have used it for while now, as it would be cool to have something that is 3G enabled now. r u sure one can use it anywhere, the olive i mean? what if there are connectivity problems with the ISP? any comments would be appreciated.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Jeetu , we all know that you are here to promote TATA and this 3G laptop and you are using multiple accounts to make it real.

7. Advert.

Mohit Sanduja Guest

Re: Olive Launches First 3G Enabled Notebook in India. X107H Been Launched in In

x107H available for Rs. 22,300 only

Call Mohit

+ Post a Comment HERE!