+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

What is the future of Ford Fusion in India

Advert.

emembe
    emembe is offline Just in!

What is the future of Ford Fusion in India

Advert.
    I came to know that your are expert in giving suggestion on automobiles. I have a small request regarding to choose the four wheeler.

My first vehicle is tata sierra bought in 1992. Since tha date of purchase, I shifted to tata sierra turbo, Tata sumo and tata safari till the date. I have a belief that, vehicles build on chasis will be stonger (if met with collision) than the moulded body vehicles. Beisdes that, most of the time, I used to drive in city and off roads as my work is like that, I felt SUV is good one. But recently, I started loving Ford Fusion, which seems to be SUV (ofcouse UAV) and compact in city driving, parking, mileage and great ground clearence.

Some of my friends are advising me its not the worthy vehicle, resale value is less and more over, Ford is going to stop its production in India as it was not liked by the Indians and slaes are also dipping. Still, I have great concern on Ford Fusion. At this juncture, advise me about new Ford Fusion to go further (if so colour also) or drop the idea. If so, I have second options on Tata Safari 2.2vtt, or Ford Ikon (Some how, I dont like Fiesta) as it is giving good mileage, but road noise is more. I am totally confused in selecting the vehicle.

If you suggest me to go with fusion, whether the latest one with abs and alloy wheels is good or better to go for second hand fusion diesel make 2007. Please take little concern and patience and guide me, which will be more helpful to me in great extent.

Anand Tuse Guest

Re: What is the future of Ford Fusion in India

Hi I'ld recomend you not to go for new or used fusion as I'm too feeling that it can be discontinue.Ford cars are not so costly as people say.Wait for new ford focus RS or ford figo or ranult duster which are similar to fusion in every manner or go Mahindra scorpio. Try new ikon, logan and fiesta also. They aren't bad by anymean and may suit your needs.

amit_karmalkar
    amit_karmalkar is offline Just in!

Re: What is the future of Ford Fusion in India

Hello,
    You must go for Ford Fusion+ Diesel variant. It is very good for city driving and highway driving as well. In fact - ford is closing this model in India hence you can negotiate on price front. Just GO FOR IT>
    All the Best.
    Regards
    Amit

+ Post a Comment HERE!