+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Result of Lux Perfect Bride Show - Grand Finale Winner is Rumpa Roy (Star Plus)

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Result of Lux Perfect Bride Show - Grand Finale Winner is Rumpa Roy (Star Plus)

Advert.
    The reality show about marriage Lux Perfect Bride on Star plus came to an end tonight with 25-year-old Rumpa Roy announced as the World’s first Lux Perfect Bride. Rumpa Roy won over Priyanka Sharma which was actually considered as strong contender . Along with the title of "Perfect Bride", she also won cash price of Rs. 25 lacks.

Rumpa, who was paired with Hitesh Chauhan was competing with Priyanka Sharma, paired with Rajbeer Singh, for the title.

The show, which ran for nearly three months and initially started with 10 brides and five grooms, will see the winning couple getting married on television.

Rumpa is a fashion designer. Her father is a senior customs officer in railways and her mother is a home maker.

Hitesh, on the other hand, is a lawyer. His father owns a jewellery shop while his mother is a social worker and also takes care of the shop.

The winner was announced by the beautiful Malaika Arora Khan. Other judges present included versatile actor Shekhar Suman and gorgeous Amrita Arora. Not to forget the presence of the item girl Rakhi Sawant too at the Grand Finale of the show, Lux Perfect Bride.

hossain Guest

Re: Result of Lux Perfect Bride Show - Grand Finale Winner is Rumpa Roy (Star Plus)

Lux Perfect Bride Show - Grand Finale Winner is Rumpa Roy :

JOKE OF THE YEAR

[email protected]

1dimple Guest

Re: Result of Lux Perfect Bride Show - Grand Finale Winner is Rumpa Roy (Star Plus)

yack....rumpa and PB...wht a super duper nd flop joke....disappointed...ALL THE PRIYANKA DESERVED THT CROWN OF PB.........don't take fake season 2...not gonna watch....

ashika Guest

i like priyanka.i think she is perfect bride.
    but i wish happy life to Rumpa

+ Post a Comment HERE!