+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Web Page Content Protection in PHP server side

Advert.

Guest Guest

Web Page Content Protection in PHP server side

Advert.
    Good Day to all. My name is Jake, I have a website and I am replacing the current content, which is client side script execution, with server side PHP script execution for security considerations. One of the specific concerns I have is regarding 8 text files which are limited to approximately 2000kb in size, lets call them "Modules". I need to control client access to those modules, via the website. The modules should be accessible to registered clients, but only one at a time, in sequence and for a maximum period of 8 days. So when a client either exceeds the 8 day access limit, or finishes with module #1, and opens module #2, access to the previous module is revoked. This, I'm sure is possible, however if you have suggestions I would be happy to hear them.

My major concern is preventing the ability of any user or client to copy/save/print/reproduce/make screen shots, etc., or otherwise pirate the content of those modules, as those constitute my "product".

Is it possible to secure those modules in such away as to prevent them from being compromised?

Any advice or assistance on accomplishing this will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you - Jake

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Web Page Content Protection in PHP server side

Only best way is to output them in Flash but again it will not secure it from screenshot.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

+ Post a Comment HERE!